an observation

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bird, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. Bird

    Bird Guest

    I have noticed that this group runs some interesting threads. The length of them is always a clue
    that people are enjoying what they are reading. Good job group. Give yourselves a pat on the back
    for making this newsgroup so engaging. Happy Sunday Bird need to lose 45#

    Tags:

  2. you are correct. I find one of the things I like is the "world" perspective
    along with the ability to accept all who come here if they are the non
    abusive types. It is very comfortable hear, Lee
    news:[email protected]...