an observation

Bird

Guest
I have noticed that this group runs some interesting threads. The length of them is always a clue
that people are enjoying what they are reading. Good job group. Give yourselves a pat on the back
for making this newsgroup so engaging. Happy Sunday Bird need to lose 45#

you are correct. I find one of the things I like is the "world" perspective
along with the ability to accept all who come here if they are the non
abusive types. It is very comfortable hear, Lee
news:[email protected]...