An open letter to Aarron "bitch-tits" Canino

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Deeznuts, Feb 25, 2003.

  1. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    Canino,

    Where's the love? RBR has sucked lately. Even Kunich's ravings bring me no joy. I sit here in my
    office bored to tears. Please come back so I can make fun of your bitch-tits and neck-riding-over
    racing style. I want you back baby.

    Deeznuts

    Tags:

  2. Sparhawk

    Sparhawk Guest

    On 25 Feb 2003 09:07:22 -0800, [email protected] (Deeznuts) wrote:

    >Canino,
    >
    >Where's the love? RBR has sucked lately. Even Kunich's ravings bring me no joy. I sit here in my
    >office bored to tears. Please come back so I can make fun of your bitch-tits and neck-riding-over
    >racing style. I want you back baby.
    >

    >Deeznuts

    You will have to find a new lover, Canino died!

    Sparhawk