an post rebel tour



hod65

New Member
Jun 24, 2009
221
0
0
anyone doing the an post cycle nt week in mallow 3 different catergrys short for beginners,60km and 100 km doing the 60km cycle i think its the most i ever done ..theres a short climb involved on it
 

aworthycause

New Member
Aug 26, 2009
14
0
0
Can't make it - I did the Sean Kelly one in Waterford recently so I'm broke. I might do the Dublin Wheelers randonnee instead, as it starts down the road from my house:D
 

hod65

New Member
Jun 24, 2009
221
0
0
aworthycause said:
Can't make it - I did the Sean Kelly one in Waterford recently so I'm broke. I might do the Dublin Wheelers randonnee instead, as it starts down the road from my house:D
i know there exspense 30 euro for the 60 km what part of dublin is the wheelers one ?
 

aworthycause

New Member
Aug 26, 2009
14
0
0
hod65 said:
i know there exspense 30 euro for the 60 km what part of dublin is the wheelers one ?
It's going north into Meath around Slane and Newgrange - two routes 80km and 140km. You'll find the details on their site - www.dublinwheelers.com. Its not so much the cost of the sportives themselves - its the hotel costs when you stay and return for showers etc!
 

hod65

New Member
Jun 24, 2009
221
0
0
aworthycause said:
It's going north into Meath around Slane and Newgrange - two routes 80km and 140km. You'll find the details on their site - www.dublinwheelers.com. Its not so much the cost of the sportives themselves - its the hotel costs when you stay and return for showers etc!
forgot bout the overnight stay bit .must look dublin one up as im up there weeknd coincedently .....