an rbr non-Fattie?

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
Is this the same Schmatz that posts occasionally to rbr?

from: http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2003/jun03/naturevalley03/nature valley033

1 Dan Schmatz (USA) 7-Up/Maxxis 59.45 2 Viktor Rapinski (Blr) Saturn Cycling Team 3 Ciaran Power
(Irl) Navigators 4 Aaron Olson (USA) Schroeder Iron 5 Jacob Erker (USA) Schroeder Iron 0.01 6 Trent
Klasna (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 7 Steve Tilford (USA) Bikesource/Whole Foods 8 John Lieswyn (USA)
7-Up/Maxxis 0.02 9 Tom Danielson (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 10 Ryan Guay (USA) Navigators

<snip

news:<[email protected]>...
> Is this the same Schmatz that posts occasionally to rbr?
>

> from: http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2003/jun03/naturevalley03/nature valley033
>
> 1 Dan Schmatz (USA) 7-Up/Maxxis 59.45 2 Viktor Rapinski (Blr) Saturn Cycling Team 3 Ciaran Power
> (Irl) Navigators 4 Aaron Olson (USA) Schroeder Iron 5 Jacob Erker (USA) Schroeder Iron 0.01 6
> Trent Klasna (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 7 Steve Tilford (USA) Bikesource/Whole Foods 8 John Lieswyn
> (USA) 7-Up/Maxxis 0.02 9 Tom Danielson (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 10 Ryan Guay (USA) Navigators
>
> <snip>

Henry,

deez

"Deeznuts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Is this the same Schmatz that posts occasionally to rbr?
> >

> > from:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2003/jun03/naturevalley03/nature
> > valley033
> >
> > 1 Dan Schmatz (USA) 7-Up/Maxxis 59.45 2 Viktor Rapinski (Blr) Saturn Cycling Team 3 Ciaran Power
> > (Irl) Navigators 4 Aaron Olson (USA) Schroeder Iron 5 Jacob Erker (USA) Schroeder Iron 0.01 6
> > Trent Klasna (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 7 Steve Tilford (USA) Bikesource/Whole Foods 8 John
> > Lieswyn (USA) 7-Up/Maxxis 0.02 9 Tom Danielson (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 10 Ryan Guay (USA)
> > Navigators
> >
> > <snip>
>

> Henry,

True.

I did some googling and came up with this:

From: Christian Davenport ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Sleepy JL's diary from
cyclingnews.com

View this article only Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing Date: 2002-05-30 06:02:49 PST

[email protected] (DanSchmatz) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> your damn right!

Look who agrees with me - Dan Schmatz. He's a pro who rides for 7-Up/Nutra Fig. This simply
illustrates that a pro would be much more inclined to agree with or defend the opinion of a Cat. 1
or 2 rather than a non-elite/beginner like Kunich.

>Is this the same Schmatz that posts occasionally to rbr?

Chang, you may not know **** from shinola about the US pro cycling scene, but you DO have the drop
on the "American tendency toward Obesity" story. Keep up the good work, Geraldo. Greg Miller

"Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Is this the same Schmatz that posts occasionally to rbr?
> >

> Chang, you may not know **** from shinola about the US pro cycling scene,
but
> you DO have the drop on the "American tendency toward Obesity" story.
Keep up
> the good work, Geraldo.

It has always been a life goal of mine to an "insider" of the domestic circuit. There are few things
in life more compelling than the 12k (or zero
k) dream.

In the meantime, I can merely sit back and admire others who have achieved such lofty heights. You
have my envy.