an rbr non-Fattie?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kurgan Gringion, Jun 17, 2003.

  1. Is this the same Schmatz that posts occasionally to rbr?

    from: http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2003/jun03/naturevalley03/nature valley033

    1 Dan Schmatz (USA) 7-Up/Maxxis 59.45 2 Viktor Rapinski (Blr) Saturn Cycling Team 3 Ciaran Power
    (Irl) Navigators 4 Aaron Olson (USA) Schroeder Iron 5 Jacob Erker (USA) Schroeder Iron 0.01 6 Trent
    Klasna (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 7 Steve Tilford (USA) Bikesource/Whole Foods 8 John Lieswyn (USA)
    7-Up/Maxxis 0.02 9 Tom Danielson (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 10 Ryan Guay (USA) Navigators

    <snip

    Tags:

  2. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    > Is this the same Schmatz that posts occasionally to rbr?
    >

    > from: http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2003/jun03/naturevalley03/nature valley033
    >
    > 1 Dan Schmatz (USA) 7-Up/Maxxis 59.45 2 Viktor Rapinski (Blr) Saturn Cycling Team 3 Ciaran Power
    > (Irl) Navigators 4 Aaron Olson (USA) Schroeder Iron 5 Jacob Erker (USA) Schroeder Iron 0.01 6
    > Trent Klasna (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 7 Steve Tilford (USA) Bikesource/Whole Foods 8 John Lieswyn
    > (USA) 7-Up/Maxxis 0.02 9 Tom Danielson (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 10 Ryan Guay (USA) Navigators
    >
    > <snip>

    Henry,

    deez

  3. "Deeznuts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Is this the same Schmatz that posts occasionally to rbr?
    > >

    > > from:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/road.php?id=road/2003/jun03/naturevalley03/nature
    > > valley033
    > >
    > > 1 Dan Schmatz (USA) 7-Up/Maxxis 59.45 2 Viktor Rapinski (Blr) Saturn Cycling Team 3 Ciaran Power
    > > (Irl) Navigators 4 Aaron Olson (USA) Schroeder Iron 5 Jacob Erker (USA) Schroeder Iron 0.01 6
    > > Trent Klasna (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 7 Steve Tilford (USA) Bikesource/Whole Foods 8 John
    > > Lieswyn (USA) 7-Up/Maxxis 0.02 9 Tom Danielson (USA) Saturn Cycling Team 10 Ryan Guay (USA)
    > > Navigators
    > >
    > > <snip>
    >

    > Henry,

    True.

    I did some googling and came up with this:

    From: Christian Davenport ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Sleepy JL's diary from
    cyclingnews.com

    View this article only Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing Date: 2002-05-30 06:02:49 PST

    [email protected] (DanSchmatz) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > your damn right!

    Look who agrees with me - Dan Schmatz. He's a pro who rides for 7-Up/Nutra Fig. This simply
    illustrates that a pro would be much more inclined to agree with or defend the opinion of a Cat. 1
    or 2 rather than a non-elite/beginner like Kunich.

  4. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    >Is this the same Schmatz that posts occasionally to rbr?

    Chang, you may not know shit from shinola about the US pro cycling scene, but you DO have the drop
    on the "American tendency toward Obesity" story. Keep up the good work, Geraldo. Greg Miller

  5. "Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >Is this the same Schmatz that posts occasionally to rbr?
    > >

    > Chang, you may not know shit from shinola about the US pro cycling scene,
    but
    > you DO have the drop on the "American tendency toward Obesity" story.
    Keep up
    > the good work, Geraldo.

    It has always been a life goal of mine to an "insider" of the domestic circuit. There are few things
    in life more compelling than the 12k (or zero
    k) dream.

    In the meantime, I can merely sit back and admire others who have achieved such lofty heights. You
    have my envy.