Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Ancheer exercise bike with app connector

Started by Pambie · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,825 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
4 April 2022
Last activity
4 April 2022
Original author
Pambie
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,825
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I recently bought an Ancheer Exercise Bike with F-Bike App Connector from Amazon.
    I bought this model as the description said I could use the FitShow app with the bike.
    I have downloaded the app to my iPad but cannot find out how to link it to the bike.
    I have searched the manual and the manual for the app but cannot find anything that tells me what to do next.
    I have contacted Amazon and Ancheer for help, also the makers of the app but have not had any help.
    If anyone has any advice for me it would be most appreciated.
    Many thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.