AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR FRIENDS IN PORTLAND

On Dec 25, 6:36 am, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?minlon=-125&maxlon=-120....

It's snowing and sticking in PDX. We're having a beautiful, white
Christmas.

I skied yesterday on Mt. Hood in fluffy powder (as fluffy as we get in
the Cascades -- it ain't Utah). Today, I am putting the knobbies on
my cyclocross bike and . . . no, I'll probably just sit around and eat
Christmas cookies. But I will have the knobbies on for the commute
tomorrow. -- Jay Beattie.

On Dec 25, 4:38 pm, Jay Beattie <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Dec 25, 6:36 am, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?minlon=-125&maxlon=-120....

> It's snowing and sticking in PDX.  We're having a beautiful, white
> Christmas.
>
> I skied yesterday on Mt. Hood in fluffy powder (as fluffy as we get in
> the Cascades -- it ain't Utah).  Today, I am putting the knobbies on
> my cyclocross bike and . . . no, I'll probably just sit around and eat
> Christmas cookies.  But I will have the knobbies on for the commute
> tomorrow. -- Jay Beattie.

when touring thru, one sieze people standing around casually in shirts
and pants AND THE RAIN IS COMING DOWN IN SHEETS.