****** and bicycles

A cruel friend suggested that I should view this little-known film
clip with English sub-titles. It shows ******'s reaction to his car
being stolen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8iY49q6Ow&NR=1

The knife slips between the bicycle world's ribs at about 3:20.

Apparently, there are many such efforts at translating the German
film. This one involves Microsoft:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0

For those curious about reality as viewed through fiction, here's a
more reliable translation of what the actors say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BEx43o2Cxg&NR=1

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

[email protected] wrote:
> A cruel friend suggested that I should view this little-known film
> clip with English sub-titles. It shows ******'s reaction to his car
> being stolen:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8iY49q6Ow&NR=1
>
> The knife slips between the bicycle world's ribs at about 3:20.
>
> Apparently, there are many such efforts at translating the German
> film. This one involves Microsoft:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0
>
> For those curious about reality as viewed through fiction, here's a
> more reliable translation of what the actors say:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BEx43o2Cxg&NR=1
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Fogel

Didn't he help with the development of the everymans bike? Oh no that
was the everymans car, the Volkswagon.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A cruel friend suggested that I should view this little-known film
> clip with English sub-titles. It shows ******'s reaction to his car
> being stolen:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8iY49q6Ow&NR=1
>
> The knife slips between the bicycle world's ribs at about 3:20.
>
> Apparently, there are many such efforts at translating the German
> film. This one involves Microsoft:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0
>
> For those curious about reality as viewed through fiction, here's a
> more reliable translation of what the actors say:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BEx43o2Cxg&NR=1
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Fogel

Springtime for ******.....

Chas. [email protected] (Drop spamski to E-mail me)

On Jul 16, 6:23 pm, "* * Chas" <[email protected]> wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > A cruel friend suggested that I should view this little-known film
> > clip with English sub-titles. It shows ******'s reaction to his car
> > being stolen:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8iY49q6Ow&NR=1

> > The knife slips between the bicycle world's ribs at about 3:20.

> > Apparently, there are many such efforts at translating the German
> > film. This one involves Microsoft:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0

> > For those curious about reality as viewed through fiction, here's a
> > more reliable translation of what the actors say:

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BEx43o2Cxg&NR=1

> > Cheers,

> > Carl Fogel

> Springtime for ******.....
>
> Chas. [email protected] (Drop spamski to E-mail me)- Hide quoted text -

call 1-800-NATURAL

On Jul 16, 5:50 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> A cruel friend suggested that I should view this little-known film
> clip with English sub-titles. It shows ******'s reaction to his car
> being stolen:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8iY49q6Ow&NR=1
>
> The knife slips between the bicycle world's ribs at about 3:20.
>
> Apparently, there are many such efforts at translating the German
> film. This one involves Microsoft:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0
>
> For those curious about reality as viewed through fiction, here's a
> more reliable translation of what the actors say:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BEx43o2Cxg&NR=1
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Fogel

Helmet!!!