and Edward Dolan is by far, the king of all bikes!

Blathermeister Jay wrote:

> you all know it, but you are afraid to admit it

Buh-bye, Jay. Hope you and Artie Whatsizface are very happy together.

*PLONK*

Bill "I waited as long as I could stand it" S.

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Blathermeister Jay wrote:
>
>> you all know it, but you are afraid to admit it

> Buh-bye, Jay. Hope you and Artie Whatsizface are very happy together.
>
> *PLONK*
>
> Bill "I waited as long as I could stand it" S.

This is a day of honor for Jay.

On Apr 20, 2:38 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
> > Blathermeister Jay wrote:

> >> you all know it, but you are afraid to admit it

> > Buh-bye, Jay.  Hope you and Artie Whatsizface are very happy together.

> > *PLONK*

> > Bill "I waited as long as I could stand it" S.

> This is a day of honor for Jay.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

Tom is the *new* 'King of all Bikes' RBT and all that is Good

J.

Jay Bollyn wrote:
> On Apr 20, 2:38 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> Bill Sornson wrote:
>>> Buh-bye, Jay. Hope you and Artie Whatsizface are very happy together.
>>> *PLONK*
>>> Bill "I waited as long as I could stand it" S.

>> This is a day of honor for Jay.
>>

> Tom is the *new* 'King of all Bikes' RBT and all that is Good

WHOO HOOO!

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Blathermeister Jay wrote:
>
>> you all know it, but you are afraid to admit it

> Buh-bye, Jay. Hope you and Artie Whatsizface are very happy together.
>
> *PLONK*
>
> Bill "I waited as long as I could stand it" S.

Bill - PLEASE, say it ain't so!

But I know you - you can't help but look, to see what I am writing about
THIS time. You are a Usenet junkie. I think you should just admit it, and go
through the 12-step program.

And BTW, that is MR. Blathermeister to you.

J.