And here's one someone else wrote earlier...

in message <[email protected]>, Arthur Clune
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Velvet <[email protected]> wrote:
> :> Arthur (32 1/2)
> :>
> : Gosh, not the only one that thought you were older than that then, I
> : can admit it now others have said similar ;-)
>
> I don't know what it is. I'm blaming it on my being called Arthur, but
> I do seem to come across as a grumpy old roadie on urc.

You also admit to using a vile excuse for a text editor. If old eight
megabytes and constantly swapping is generally not used except (by)
middle aged computer scientists, what age can we assign to those still
caught in the vice of the evil one?

What you need to update your image is less vim and more vigor:
<URL:http://vigor.sourceforge.net/>

---===***<<< This space to let! >>>***===---
Yes! You, too, can SPAM in the Famous Brooke Rotating .sig!
---===***<<< Only $300 per line >>>***===---

Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:

: You also admit to using a vile excuse for a text editor. If old eight

Actually I use emacs for writing anything longer than a netnews post
or a config file edit.

Arthur

"Blogs are neither necessary nor sufficient for evil to triumph.
They're just what we call an enabling technology" - Danny O'Brien

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:47:18 +0100 someone who may be "Simonb"
<[email protected]> wrote this:-

>> I'm sure you can make Vernon feel like 21 year old again if that
>> counts ;-)

>Now, that's not very nice.

The lucky Vernon might disagree with you.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.