And how's your blood pressure this fine morning?

Mark McNeill

Guest
I never seem to get around to buying the Mail on Sunday, funnily enough;
but I heard reference to this on "Broadcasting House".

<URL:http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?
in_article_id=470054&in_page_id=1770>

http://tinyurl.com/3dlllb

Warning: contains references to Lycra, RLJ-ing, h*lm*ts, law-abiding
motorists, the ABD and David Cameron. That should be enough to be going
on with.

--
Mark, UK
and wrong."

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:18:04 +0100, Mark McNeill
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I never seem to get around to buying the Mail on Sunday, funnily enough;
>but I heard reference to this on "Broadcasting House".
>
><URL:http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?
>in_article_id=470054&in_page_id=1770>
>
>http://tinyurl.com/3dlllb
>

>Warning: contains references to Lycra, RLJ-ing, h*lm*ts, law-abiding
>motorists, the ABD and David Cameron. That should be enough to be going
>on with.

Not to mention "law-abiding motorists".

Marc Brett wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:18:04 +0100, Mark McNeill
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I never seem to get around to buying the Mail on Sunday, funnily enough;
>>but I heard reference to this on "Broadcasting House".
>>
>><URL:http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?
>>in_article_id=470054&in_page_id=1770>
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/3dlllb
>>

>>Warning: contains references to Lycra, RLJ-ing, h*lm*ts, law-abiding
>>motorists, the ABD and David Cameron. That should be enough to be going
>>on with.

>Not to mention "law-abiding motorists".

What, twice? :)

Mark McNeill <[email protected]> wrote:

> I never seem to get around to buying the Mail on Sunday, funnily enough;
> but I heard reference to this on "Broadcasting House".
>
> <URL:http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?
> in_article_id=470054&in_page_id=1770>
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3dlllb
>

> Warning: contains references to Lycra, RLJ-ing, h*lm*ts, law-abiding
> motorists, the ABD and David Cameron. That should be enough to be going
> on with.

yup did jump lights, see he's useing the helmet in the normal way.

mind you i can't see any lycra for any louting.

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:44:20 +0100, Phil Cook
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Marc Brett wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:18:04 +0100, Mark McNeill
>><[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>I never seem to get around to buying the Mail on Sunday, funnily enough;
>>>but I heard reference to this on "Broadcasting House".
>>>
>>><URL:http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?
>>>in_article_id=470054&in_page_id=1770>
>>>
>>>http://tinyurl.com/3dlllb
>>>

>>>Warning: contains references to Lycra, RLJ-ing, h*lm*ts, law-abiding
>>>motorists, the ABD and David Cameron. That should be enough to be going
>>>on with.

>>Not to mention "law-abiding motorists".

>What, twice? :)

Ooops. High blood pressure kills brain cells, it seems.

Mark McNeill wrote:
> I never seem to get around to buying the Mail on Sunday, funnily enough;
> but I heard reference to this on "Broadcasting House".
>
> <URL:http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?
> in_article_id=470054&in_page_id=1770>
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3dlllb
>

> Warning: contains references to Lycra, RLJ-ing, h*lm*ts, law-abiding
> motorists, the ABD and David Cameron. That should be enough to be going
> on with.

The comments section is building nicely.

"That is absolutely disgraceful and he should be prosecuted. Shows what
the country has come to doesn't it? If there's no punishment, one breaks
the law!

Cyclists should have insurance, road tax and licenses that can be
removed when they break the law!

- Epimethean, Surrey"

Tosspot twisted the electrons to say:
> Cyclists should have insurance, road tax and licenses that can be
> removed when they break the law!

Since we all know how well that works with motorists ...