And you thought XTR was expensive

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Spademan O----L, May 9, 2003.

  1. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Nelson Binch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > | "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2172301554&category=420
    > | > .
    > |
    > | My god! There's even 8 bids and the reserve is met. I had no idea...
    > |
    > | I'm going to check my milk crate full of miscellaneous parts and make
    sure
    > | don' have one of those!
    >
    > It even looks like it has Shimano pulleys!
    >
    > I thought that $200 Nuevo Record RD at a LBS was crazy.

    Damn thing is as old as I am. I'd guess it'd have to have it's pulleys replaced sometime. ;^)

    Mike

  3. Bruce Edge

    Bruce Edge Guest

    > Damn thing is as old as I am. I'd guess it'd have to have it's pulleys replaced sometime. ;^)
    >
    > Mike

    How long you think it would last on your DH rig :)

    -Bruce

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "bruce edge" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...

    > > Damn thing is as old as I am. I'd guess it'd have to have it's pulleys replaced sometime. ;^)
    > >
    > > Mike
    >
    > How long you think it would last on your DH rig :)
    >
    > -Bruce

    Hehehe....I'd be good to the first rock garden.

    Mike - But XTR rapid rise don't last too long either.