andrew and his dog are total gay lovers

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Hold My Beer An, Mar 10, 2003.

  1. Summary of the sunday ride today: Big group meets at the uni-steal, notale absenees include
    haverstick (of course), slick, hollenbach and light. at 10:31, andrew rolls down to the park
    entrance to take a piss, forcing the entire group to stand around and wait for him. When he comes
    back, instead of coming back into the parking lot, he rolls past the entrance, and meets his dog,
    who's already started to leave while the rest of us are standing around bullshiting, talking about
    haverstick, etc. and they're riding for at least a minute or two before the group gets started. Of
    course, as we roll through millersville (riding about 7 mph, still bullshiting), the big group of us
    gets the red light. Meanwhile, andrew and his dog (who have, ostensibly, planned this whole thing
    out) are hammering their balls off on their hot-beastiality sneak attack. By the time we get to the
    hill by Funk's Farm, inter-species bukkake boys are at least 3

    At this point, the group figures out that they've been suckered by the alpo-humpers, so people start
    riding hard. Me, wayne work, brad ober and dan stockard get away from the rest of the group over the
    Funk's Farm hill and I spend the next hour and 15 minutes cajouling those guys to chase. We finally
    catch the butt-sniffers right after crossing route 30. At that point both of them refuse to work.
    Whenever someone would attack or try to ride hard at the front, one of them would ride up and just
    sit on them. They were doing all kinds of gay shit like riding next to each other, talking quitely
    back and forth about their strategy, like it was some goddamn world-cup race for

    andrew's dog rides up to him and sits on him. I attack, and andrew's dog pulls the group close
    enough that andrew can jump across to me, when he does he just sits there and refuses to do any
    work. When I ask andrew why he won't work, he says 'hey man, this is just practice.' Practice for
    how to sit on with your canine lover, I guess...

    So after a couple of minutes of this crap, I'm totally getting pissed off. I decide that, even if I
    get dropped, I'm just gonna start attacking these

    that my front wheel is going flat (as we're coming up to the hill at stumptown). AS_SOON_AS I tell
    them that I'm going flat, andrew stands up and attacks, with his dog following.

    I think I'm gonna tell kara.

    Tags:

  2. Tom S.

    Tom S. Guest

    Now we know Andrew is a total wanker. I bet he puts training ride results on his resume. A guy that
    rides like that on a training ride must have a tiny dick. What a loser.

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Summary of the sunday ride today: Big group meets at the uni-steal, notale absenees include
    > haverstick (of course), slick, hollenbach and light. at 10:31, andrew rolls down to the park
    > entrance to take a piss, forcing the entire group to stand around and wait for him. When he comes
    > back, instead of coming back into the parking lot, he rolls past the entrance, and meets his dog,
    > who's already started to leave while the rest of us are standing around bullshiting, talking about
    > haverstick, etc. and they're riding for at least a minute or two before the group gets started. Of
    > course, as we roll through millersville (riding about 7 mph, still bullshiting), the big group of
    > us gets the red light. Meanwhile, andrew and his dog (who have, ostensibly, planned this whole
    > thing out) are hammering their balls off on their hot-beastiality sneak attack. By the time we get
    > to the hill by Funk's Farm, inter-species bukkake boys are at least 3

    > At this point, the group figures out that they've been suckered by the alpo-humpers, so people
    > start riding hard. Me, wayne work, brad ober and dan stockard get away from the rest of the group
    > over the Funk's Farm hill and I spend the next hour and 15 minutes cajouling those guys to chase.
    > We finally catch the butt-sniffers right after crossing route 30. At that point both of them
    > refuse to work. Whenever someone would attack or try to ride hard at the front, one of them would
    > ride up and just sit on them. They were doing all kinds of gay shit like riding next to each
    > other, talking quitely back and forth about their strategy, like it was some goddamn world-cup
    > race for

    > andrew's dog rides up to him and sits on him. I attack, and andrew's dog pulls the group close
    > enough that andrew can jump across to me, when he does he just sits there and refuses to do any
    > work. When I ask andrew why he won't work, he says 'hey man, this is just practice.' Practice for
    > how to sit on with your canine lover, I guess...
    >
    > So after a couple of minutes of this crap, I'm totally getting pissed off. I decide that, even if
    > I get dropped, I'm just gonna start attacking these

    > that my front wheel is going flat (as we're coming up to the hill at stumptown). AS_SOON_AS I tell
    > them that I'm going flat, andrew stands up and attacks, with his dog following.
    >
    > I think I'm gonna tell kara.

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > So after a couple of minutes of this crap, I'm totally getting pissed off. I decide that, even if
    > I get dropped, I'm just gonna start attacking these

    > that my front wheel is going flat (as we're coming up to the hill at stumptown). AS_SOON_AS I tell
    > them that I'm going flat, andrew stands up and attacks, with his dog following.

    Sounds like those Prospect park races in NY.