andrew and his dog are total gay lovers

Hold My Beer An

Guest
Summary of the sunday ride today: Big group meets at the uni-steal, notale absenees include
haverstick (of course), slick, hollenbach and light. at 10:31, andrew rolls down to the park
entrance to take a ****, forcing the entire group to stand around and wait for him. When he comes
back, instead of coming back into the parking lot, he rolls past the entrance, and meets his dog,
who's already started to leave while the rest of us are standing around bullshiting, talking about
haverstick, etc. and they're riding for at least a minute or two before the group gets started. Of
course, as we roll through millersville (riding about 7 mph, still bullshiting), the big group of us
gets the red light. Meanwhile, andrew and his dog (who have, ostensibly, planned this whole thing
out) are hammering their balls off on their hot-beastiality sneak attack. By the time we get to the
hill by Funk's Farm, inter-species ******* boys are at least 3

At this point, the group figures out that they've been suckered by the alpo-humpers, so people start
riding hard. Me, wayne work, brad ober and dan stockard get away from the rest of the group over the
Funk's Farm hill and I spend the next hour and 15 minutes cajouling those guys to chase. We finally
catch the butt-sniffers right after crossing route 30. At that point both of them refuse to work.
Whenever someone would attack or try to ride hard at the front, one of them would ride up and just
sit on them. They were doing all kinds of gay **** like riding next to each other, talking quitely
back and forth about their strategy, like it was some goddamn world-cup race for

andrew's dog rides up to him and sits on him. I attack, and andrew's dog pulls the group close
enough that andrew can jump across to me, when he does he just sits there and refuses to do any
work. When I ask andrew why he won't work, he says 'hey man, this is just practice.' Practice for
how to sit on with your canine lover, I guess...

So after a couple of minutes of this ****, I'm totally getting ****** off. I decide that, even if I
get dropped, I'm just gonna start attacking these

that my front wheel is going flat (as we're coming up to the hill at stumptown). AS_SOON_AS I tell
them that I'm going flat, andrew stands up and attacks, with his dog following.

I think I'm gonna tell kara.

Now we know Andrew is a total ******. I bet he puts training ride results on his resume. A guy that
rides like that on a training ride must have a tiny ****. What a loser.

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Summary of the sunday ride today: Big group meets at the uni-steal, notale absenees include
> haverstick (of course), slick, hollenbach and light. at 10:31, andrew rolls down to the park
> entrance to take a ****, forcing the entire group to stand around and wait for him. When he comes
> back, instead of coming back into the parking lot, he rolls past the entrance, and meets his dog,
> who's already started to leave while the rest of us are standing around bullshiting, talking about
> haverstick, etc. and they're riding for at least a minute or two before the group gets started. Of
> course, as we roll through millersville (riding about 7 mph, still bullshiting), the big group of
> us gets the red light. Meanwhile, andrew and his dog (who have, ostensibly, planned this whole
> thing out) are hammering their balls off on their hot-beastiality sneak attack. By the time we get
> to the hill by Funk's Farm, inter-species ******* boys are at least 3

> At this point, the group figures out that they've been suckered by the alpo-humpers, so people
> start riding hard. Me, wayne work, brad ober and dan stockard get away from the rest of the group
> over the Funk's Farm hill and I spend the next hour and 15 minutes cajouling those guys to chase.
> We finally catch the butt-sniffers right after crossing route 30. At that point both of them
> refuse to work. Whenever someone would attack or try to ride hard at the front, one of them would
> ride up and just sit on them. They were doing all kinds of gay **** like riding next to each
> other, talking quitely back and forth about their strategy, like it was some goddamn world-cup
> race for

> andrew's dog rides up to him and sits on him. I attack, and andrew's dog pulls the group close
> enough that andrew can jump across to me, when he does he just sits there and refuses to do any
> work. When I ask andrew why he won't work, he says 'hey man, this is just practice.' Practice for
> how to sit on with your canine lover, I guess...
>
> So after a couple of minutes of this ****, I'm totally getting ****** off. I decide that, even if
> I get dropped, I'm just gonna start attacking these

> that my front wheel is going flat (as we're coming up to the hill at stumptown). AS_SOON_AS I tell
> them that I'm going flat, andrew stands up and attacks, with his dog following.
>
> I think I'm gonna tell kara.

"hold my beer and watch this..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> So after a couple of minutes of this ****, I'm totally getting ****** off. I decide that, even if
> I get dropped, I'm just gonna start attacking these

> that my front wheel is going flat (as we're coming up to the hill at stumptown). AS_SOON_AS I tell
> them that I'm going flat, andrew stands up and attacks, with his dog following.

Sounds like those Prospect park races in NY.