Andrew Chung FAQ

Tiger Lily wrote:

> "Bob Cardone" <cardone1!@!mindspring.com> wrote in message .com...

> > >common sense and an ability to read?
> > >

> > I knew a Tiger Lilly that used to work in a Strip club in Town. Is
> > that you? She was pretty bad, about 60 pounds overweight.
> >
> > Bob

> lol, Bob..... sorry to disappoint you, but i don't think that was me.......
> never worked a strip club.... just 25 boring years of accounting....... in a
> suit to boot! lol
>
> does 5'6" and 125 lbs qualify me for overweight??
>
> just curious

It doesn't Ms. Tiger Lilly.

I would say your weight is "ideal."

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

Bill wrote:

> You guys can argue back and forth. I am still waiting for the orignal poster
> to provide the evidence outlined above to support his claim.
>
> Bill

Wouldn't hold your breath (suspect you haven't been :)

--

Budd Cochran wrote:

> Just do a google search. He's dumped so much junk here since I came here
> back in April that I can't begin to remember it all. Little, if any, was
> sound, heart healthy advice.

Should be easy to cite just one post then.

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

Now this is really curious.

I just mentioned that I'm staying out of a possible flame war, and you pop
up.

Better luck next time.

Budd

news:[email protected]...

Sandra J wrote:

> [email protected] (Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Phil Holman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "Harold McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message > In all
> > > likelihood Dr. Chung is at worst a quack and at best a lonely

> > > What qualifications do you possess to make this statement?
> > >
> > > Phil Holman

> > Folks who don't sign their posts generally have zero qualifications
> > and are
> > "at best a lonely and isolated individual who compensates for a
> > feeling of failure and emptiness with his online shenanigans."

> Hi, you don't know me, but I have a question. Why do so many people
> not like you?

Probably because I stick to my opinions and principles (ie I am not a politician).

> Is it normal for people to be so mean in here?

Depends on the people. You'll find "mean" people anywhere you go.

> Thank you for answering. I know doctors are busy people. :)
>
> Bye for now, Sandee

You're welcome, Sandee.

--

Tiger Lily wrote:

> "Variations On Mu" <[email protected]> wrote in message .com...
> > On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 21:04:02 -0600, "Tiger Lily" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >common sense and an ability to read?

> > Did it take common sense to do this?
> >
> > Then you have loads of it.
> >
> > http://www.heartmdphd.com/rip.asp

> lol..... oh, the shame to reply to a newsgroup post and ask how the 2 lb
> diet holds up to the Harvard Food Pyramid
>
> the shame...... what can i say??...... Chung is paranoid?? i think that
> covers it

Ms. Tiger Lilly,

We have discussed your "behavior" before. However, if it is any
consolation, I am starting to become convinced that I over-reacted when I
was "given" posts that made you look like a "cyber-stalker." (I think you
know what posts I am referring to.)

--

On 31 Aug 2003 20:29:24 -0700, [email protected] (Sandra J) wrote:

>Hi, you don't know me, but I have a question. Why do so many people
>not like you?

It's my big blue cow eyes.

> Is it normal for people to be so mean in here?

What do you mean by "in here."? On Usenet or in your head?

>Thank you for answering.
>
>Bye for now, Sandee

Bye.

Sweet girl.

On 2 Sep 2003 07:22:53 -0700, [email protected] (M. Schwartz) wrote:

>I'll take that a step further. What's to prevent someone from having
>two or more ISP accounts with different providers?

Nothing. I do.

most certainly...... if you were forwarded posts with the wrong attribution
headers to them i can see where you would have made the wrong assumptions

we have discussed these same posts to the newsgroups and you can see the
full attribution headers on google

does this mean your RIP page will be modified??

Tiger Lily wrote:

> > >lol..... oh, the shame to reply to a newsgroup post and ask how the 2 lb
> > >diet holds up to the Harvard Food Pyramid
> > >
> > >the shame...... what can i say??...... Chung is paranoid?? i think that
> > >covers it
> > >

> > And you are a dimwit with zero credentials and I think that covers it
> > in spades.
> >
> > Bob

> Bob...... i have agreed with you and stated that the crossposting of these
> threads is what causes the problems

Lack of respect for others under the cloak of anonymity is what causes the
problems here on Usenet.

> i have not called you names nor made derogatory remarks towards you

Bob is coming to my defense (which I appreciate).

> did you look at the "terrible" things i said to inflame Chung??
> wow..... pretty easy to do i guess

"paranoid" is a derogatory moniker.

--

Bob Pastorio wrote:

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > "Paul E. Lehmann" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >>"Bob Cardone" <cardone1!@!mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...

> >>Now, now, now - your hero, Dr????? Chung, should warn you about slander and
> >>the threat of your being reported to your ISP.

> > Bob Cardone need not fear for speaking the truth.
> >
> > You on the other hand along with your ilk have much to fear.
> >
> > See your friend Mr. Pastorio who is trembling in the corner a mere
> > shadow of a person eating too many mushrooms.

> Thanks Chung. I need just a few more of these gratuitous and libelous
> innuendoes. Just making up a nice package.
>
> Pastorio

The Mushroom Defense?

--

Budd Cochran wrote:

> Now this is really curious.

Why?

> I just mentioned that I'm staying out of a possible flame war, and you pop
> up.

Newflash, you're in the middle of it.

> Better luck next time.

Don't believe in luck.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because
the author of the message to which I am responding did not request that the
header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are upset about reading this
message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Bud
(2) Report Bud to his ISP
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is
described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet
discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and
has been conducted in the spirit of community service. His motivation has been
entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious beliefs as a Christian.
Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently
opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They have debated Dr. Chung on every
perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and have lost the argument
soundly at every point:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this discussion
thread(s).

However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the argument(s),
certain parties have redirected their hatred of the 2 pound diet approach toward
its author. The rationale appears to be "if you can not discredit the message
then try to discredit the messenger."

Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll" is
someone who posts under the cloak of anonymity messages with no redeeming
discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting "flame" wars.

These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the following
observations were made:

(1) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
(2) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the
discussion(s).
(a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to
achieve near-ideal weight.
(b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their weight
becomes near-ideal.
(c) For (b) see: http://tinyurl.com/levc

(3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
(4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
(5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line (including
jpegs of the actual diplomas).

Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried to
attack Dr. Chung's credentials knowing full well that they were attempting to
libel him. One notable example is Mr. Pastorio:

http://www.heartmdphd.asp/libel.asp

When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements, the hateful
folks hiding in the darkness of anonymity only hissed louder in support of their
fallen hero.

Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either actively or
as lurkers can easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are, using the on-line
third-party resources at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and libelous
claims that credentials were bought are easily and summarily debunked.

Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the anon
posters who continue to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

(1) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or
accountability).
(2) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.
(3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver
one-sided insults.
(4) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.
(5) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or its
author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD above the
din of hissing from the peanut gallery.

Sincerely,

Andrew

--

Tiger Lily wrote:

> most certainly...... if you were forwarded posts with the wrong attribution
> headers to them i can see where you would have made the wrong assumptions
>
> we have discussed these same posts to the newsgroups and you can see the
> full attribution headers on google
>
> does this mean your RIP page will be modified??

It will be soon, Ms. Tiger Lilly.

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

that would be appreciated

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tiger Lily wrote:

> > most certainly...... if you were forwarded posts with the wrong

attribution
> > headers to them i can see where you would have made the wrong

assumptions

> > we have discussed these same posts to the newsgroups and you can see the
> > full attribution headers on google
> >
> > does this mean your RIP page will be modified??
> >

> It will be soon, Ms. Tiger Lilly.
>
> --
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-Certified Cardiologist
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:58:07 GMT, "Carmen " <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Just playing Devil's Advocate here, but that proves that a Dr. Andrew B.
>Chung, cardiologist exists.

A phone call confirms it but we have been about this subject before,
haven't we?

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:49:22 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mack wrote:
>
>> On 1 Sep 2003 16:02:22 -0700, [email protected] (M. Schwartz) wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>> >We all have a right to disagree with Dr. Chung or anyone else, but I
>> >think at the very least Dr. Chung deserves more respect because he is
>> >a professional and does help people here by contributing. I don't see
>> >any other cardiologist spending time here to answer questions, do you?
>> >
>> >If you disagree with your cardiologist, do you say he speaks junk or
>> >call him a quack? Why can't all those who disagree with Dr. Chung just
>> >present their argument in an intelligent manner and without malice?
>> >Why can't we disagree without name calling? Does anyone think it
>> >enhances their position to call Dr. Chung names and try to discredit
>> >him without proof? Not in my eyes.
>> >
>> >In fact, I have even more admiration for Dr. Chung because he stays
>> >here amid the insults and still offers help to people.
>> >
>> >Mel

>> if you want to see Dr Dung left alone, then get him to stop cross
>> posting and trolling the diabetic and diet/low carb newsgroups. all
>> of these newsgroups have repeatedly asked him to stop his cross
>> posting and trolling.

>You have a funny way of asking on their behalf by trolling and name-calling.

so you do not like people doing unto you as you have done unto others?

>> All would completely ignore Dr Dung if he would
>> simply stop harassing those newsgroups.
>>

>Except for folks like you... it's called an obsession.

the obsession is yours, you insist on cross posting to
non-sci.med.cardiology groups even when the posts you are replying to
are not coming from anywhere but sci.med.cardiology as is my reply.

>> it does not take a PHD to figure that out. and yet he claims to be a
>> PHD and can't figure that out.
>>

>I do have a PhD but I didn't need it to figure you out.
>
>http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

according to your own definition Dr Dung you are a stalker.

>FYI Note: Because the author of the message is from an ASD subscriber, I have added ASD for his
>convenience.

that's where you are most definitely lying Dr Dung. I am subscribed
to sci.med.cardiology and will continue to be for as long as I choose
to be.

the rest of dr dung's hissing and commercial advertising of his
prescription selling website snipped.

Mack wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:49:22 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Mack wrote:
> >
> >> On 1 Sep 2003 16:02:22 -0700, [email protected] (M. Schwartz) wrote:
> >>
> >> <snip>

> >> if you want to see Dr Dung left alone, then get him to stop cross
> >> posting and trolling the diabetic and diet/low carb newsgroups. all
> >> of these newsgroups have repeatedly asked him to stop his cross
> >> posting and trolling.

> >You have a funny way of asking on their behalf by trolling and name-calling.

> so you do not like people doing unto you as you have done unto others?

Don't do either. Sorry to disappoint you.

> >> All would completely ignore Dr Dung if he would
> >> simply stop harassing those newsgroups.
> >>

> >Except for folks like you... it's called an obsession.

> the obsession is yours, you insist on cross posting to
> non-sci.med.cardiology groups even when the posts you are replying to
> are not coming from anywhere but sci.med.cardiology as is my reply.

Who's insisting?

> >> it does not take a PHD to figure that out. and yet he claims to be a
> >> PHD and can't figure that out.
> >>

> >I do have a PhD but I didn't need it to figure you out.
> >
> >http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

> according to your own definition Dr Dung you are a stalker.

Only if I were obsessed with you, which I'm not. Again, sorry to disappoint you. You still have my
pity though.

> >FYI Note: Because the author of the message is from an ASD subscriber, I have added ASD for his
> >convenience.

> that's where you are most definitely lying Dr Dung. I am subscribed
> to sci.med.cardiology and will continue to be for as long as I choose
> to be.

Not according to Google:

http://tinyurl.com/m5u5

> <libelous statements snipped>

FYI Note: Because the author of the message is from an ASD subscriber, I have added ASD for his
convenience.
If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Mack
(2) Report Mack to his ISP ([email protected])
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) started as a result of obsessive hatred toward the 2 pound diet approach (2PD)
which is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
[...]

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:21:49 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mack wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:49:22 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >You have a funny way of asking on their behalf by trolling and name-calling.

>> so you do not like people doing unto you as you have done unto others?
>>

>Don't do either. Sorry to disappoint you.

you're not disappointing me, I expected another lie from you. you
accused pastorio of using drugs and called him and others names on
many occasions.

just because you deny your guilt does not make your guilt go away.

>> >Except for folks like you... it's called an obsession.

no it;s called an invitation from you and Mu to post to smc and
discuss your posts and behavior.

if you did not want people to join smc to discuss your trolling and
spamming you shouldn't have made the invitations.

>> the obsession is yours, you insist on cross posting to
>> non-sci.med.cardiology groups even when the posts you are replying to
>> are not coming from anywhere but sci.med.cardiology as is my reply.
>>

>Who's insisting?

all, my posts on this are going to smc only, you are the one cross
posting to non smc groups. so you are the one insisting on cross
posting. again more dishonesty from the guy who says plagiarism is
not theft and not covered in the ten commandments.

>> >I do have a PhD but I didn't need it to figure you out.
>> >
>> >http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

>> according to your own definition Dr Dung you are a stalker.
>>

>Only if I were obsessed with you, which I'm not. Again, sorry to disappoint you. You still have my
>pity though.

if you were not obsessed with me why do you find it impossible to stop
cross posting and in the same cross posts stating that you are doing
so that I and others will not miss the post?

>> >FYI Note: Because the author of the message is from an ASD subscriber, I have added ASD for his
>> >convenience.

here's the admission of your obsession and trolling intent.

>> that's where you are most definitely lying Dr Dung. I am subscribed
>> to sci.med.cardiology and will continue to be for as long as I choose
>> to be.
>>

>Not according to Google:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/m5u5

the link shows that I am posting in both groups and not cross posting
to smc after a certain date. so just what is it that you imagine the
link shows?

the rest of your advertising for your commercial website snipped.

Mack wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:21:49 -0400, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Mack wrote:

> >> so you do not like people doing unto you as you have done unto others?
> >>

> >Don't do either. Sorry to disappoint you.

> you're not disappointing me, I expected another lie from you. you
> accused pastorio of using drugs and called him and others names on
> many occasions.

Should be easy to prove with a Google cite or two.

> just because you deny your guilt does not make your guilt go away.

It does when you can't prove it with a Google cite or two.

> no it;s called an invitation from you and Mu to post to smc and
> discuss your posts and behavior.

Looks like an obsession to me:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/stalking.asp

> if you did not want people to join smc to discuss your trolling and
> spamming you shouldn't have made the invitations.

It's a free country. You may do as you please even without invitation.

> >> the obsession is yours, you insist on cross posting to
> >> non-sci.med.cardiology groups even when the posts you are replying to
> >> are not coming from anywhere but sci.med.cardiology as is my reply.
> >>

> >Who's insisting?

> all, my posts on this are going to smc only, you are the one cross
> posting to non smc groups.

Just to where you hang out for your convenience.

> so you are the one insisting on cross
> posting.

No insistence. Just want to make sure you are able to see my response to your post at your home base
(ASD).

> again more dishonesty from the guy who says plagiarism is
> not theft and not covered in the ten commandments.

I'm not going to speak for God nor pass judgments in His stead.

> >> according to your own definition Dr Dung you are a stalker.
> >>

> >Only if I were obsessed with you, which I'm not. Again, sorry to disappoint you. You still have my
> >pity though.

> if you were not obsessed with me why do you find it impossible to stop
> cross posting and in the same cross posts stating that you are doing
> so that I and others will not miss the post?

Am I hanging out at *your* homebase (ASD)?

> here's the admission of your obsession and trolling intent.

Just being considerate to you in my pity for you.

> >> that's where you are most definitely lying Dr Dung. I am subscribed
> >> to sci.med.cardiology and will continue to be for as long as I choose
> >> to be.
> >>

> >Not according to Google:
> >
> >http://tinyurl.com/m5u5

> the link shows that I am posting in both groups and not cross posting
> to smc after a certain date. so just what is it that you imagine the
> link shows?

Most people will find that link showing your homebase is ASD.

> the rest of your advertising for your commercial website snipped.

What advertising?

<libelous statements snipped>

FYI Note: Because the author of the message is from an ASD subscriber, I have added ASD for his
convenience. If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Mack
(2) Report Mack to his ISP ([email protected])
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) is related to the hatred some folks have toward 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is
described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His participation
in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of community service. His
motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious beliefs as a Christian. Jesus
freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound diet
[...]

Bill, You aren't very computer savvy are you?

They don't need to prove anything
YOU need to prove otherwise

The Dung Troll is an internist, not a cardiologist he has NO board
certification in cardiology - as anyone who can read should know.

AND, not as obvious, but as all who has been inflicted by his trolling
for YEARS knows,he has been thrown out of Florida, and dropped from the
rolls at Emory. He appears still to have an office practice in a suburb
of Atlanta. BUT, the listing is out of date, and he may have lost that
by now.

His posting patterns strongly suggest bipolar disease, but, as that is
all we see, the pattern could result from other reasons.

He is a consistently abusive cross-poster under all of his names
(Chung/Roose/Mu to name a few) and constantly tells people he is
charging them with cyber stalking an/or his lawyer has sued them for
libel (these statements would be consistent with untreated bipolar syndrome)

He does not seem to be making much money at this, just gets his rocks
off by how many people he can upset, or is driven to it.