General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Andrew Haas

Started by Mike C · · Last activity · 79 posts · 3,943 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
21 August 2005
Last activity
15 September 2005
Original author
Mike C
Posts
79
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,943
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 79
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "The Bill Rodgers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David Looser said:

    Almost certainly he does. It is very unusual for those commiting rapes or
    sexual assults to be totally naked.

    Seems you have an intimate knowledge of said practices...


    I read the papers. Whilst you, it seems, just make stupid assumptions based
    on no knowledge whatever.

    David.

  2. "David Looser" <[email hidden]> wrote in message > I read the
    papers. Whilst you, it seems, just make stupid assumptions based

    Quoted message said:

    on no knowledge whatever.

    ah, but aint that america?

    Quoted message said:


    David.

  3. Hell michigan
    www.Danceswithdirt.com
    Lowtuc
    probe not the same andy as Phillip from canada said. or dude ask about.
    canada to ameriaca and visa versa.
    major bummer on the bridge crossing
    takes 6 to 8 weeks to get the temp 2 year pass port were the whoe ball
    and ahhhhwaxs has to be done. no free riders in the car on this
    gig........evanwoman and children and non working man has to have
    it..............and starts in september.
    do the math 1/3 or what needed in 2 years from september 1 2007......
    still in the making..........
    august 27 or august 29 and to september 1.2005........
    Lot of people might not get across the bridge on thursday next
    week.2005....maybe..from lack of new paper work......I wonder if
    ambastator credit cards well be good with out all the exter water stain
    paper work too....must be another or a fested job..gee I am the offce
    Alfa and I can do it in a week..why can't you.Oh Geeee my 6 figure
    $500,000.00 a year job says I can so why can't the whole state of
    michigan people do it.......derrrrrr because your or e fest
    is.............
    this thursday maybe is my 2nd visit to probe be re fear to some one else
    at a cost to maybe.maybe not......(funny they get paid and I never did.
    not to work) The day I get my antlers cut out of my head. and too think
    routing season was soon to be here too.

    butt maybe the new world id the small to the big.
    I being albert einstine the big. and the new world..The small.

    I just can't understand how they figure.
    oh I know.They did.....
    No they did not.
    ad it never happened.
    I wasn't
    And the bridge, was theres all the time.
    no it wasn't it is.
    no is all ways happened.
    did not.
    did too.
    did not so.
    did too so.
    another year gone.........
    so what.
    so what too.....
    smaller and smaler till c. s. i. and a millon a day to the firemen who
    well not put out the fire..
    as the or e fested puts another buill on the denide.person who
    said.......
    oh hell.........why evan try..........

    andy one prode runner of the state......
    good luck ad re member the last 2 ribbons need to be gone too........
    along with the map. because we all could use another golf corse and
    school collage people do need the map to go and chill.................
    don't they.........

    too small.........

  4. oh and andy my leg is getting better. :>😉
    see you soon!

  5. Wimp
    i don't see him in hell.
    maybe he went to heaven.
    I won't b thee ether this year too. maye disperse but not
    there........or not.
    no wimps here........MF.

  6. David Looser said:

    I read the papers. Whilst you, it seems, just make stupid assumptions based
    on no knowledge whatever.

    Well I read the papers too, but I've never seen any references to
    pervs leaving their clothes on while molesting kids. This can only
    lead to one logical conclusion, that you have a 'personal' and
    'intimate' knowledge of said practices. Correct?

    TBR

    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
    more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day
    the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the
    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  7. "The Bill Rodgers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David Looser said:

    I read the papers. Whilst you, it seems, just make stupid assumptions
    based
    on no knowledge whatever.

    Well I read the papers too, but I've never seen any references to
    pervs leaving their clothes on while molesting kids. This can only
    lead to one logical conclusion, that you have a 'personal' and
    'intimate' knowledge of said practices. Correct?


    Your "logic" is totally wrong. If an article doesn't say anything about
    whether the molester stripped off or not the logical assumption is that he
    didn't. Newspapers know that any reference to nudity will draw readers in,
    so they'll mention it if it's there.

    David.

  8. David Looser said:

    Your "logic" is totally wrong. If an article doesn't say anything about
    whether the molester stripped off or not the logical assumption is that he
    didn't. Newspapers know that any reference to nudity will draw readers in,
    so they'll mention it if it's there.

    You are either trolling, or your IQ is lower than the chimp you
    elected.
    You are the one claiming intimate knowledge of child molestings, yet
    now you say if it ISN'T printed in the paper, it's assumed. Like I
    said pal, you spent WAY TOO much time thinking on this subject to not
    be a diddler.

    TBR

    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
    more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day
    the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the
    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  9. "The Bill Rodgers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David Looser said:

    Your "logic" is totally wrong. If an article doesn't say anything about
    whether the molester stripped off or not the logical assumption is that he
    didn't. Newspapers know that any reference to nudity will draw readers in,
    so they'll mention it if it's there.

    You are either trolling, or your IQ is lower than the chimp you
    elected.
    You are the one claiming intimate knowledge of child molestings, yet
    now you say if it ISN'T printed in the paper, it's assumed. Like I
    said pal, you spent WAY TOO much time thinking on this subject to not
    be a diddler.


    You ARE the troll and, if I remember rightly you were the one who started
    this thread and started this discussion. Most descriptions of rapes and
    sexual assaults that I've read have included a description of what the
    attacker was wearing. In any case why would you expect the molester to
    undress, what would be the point of it?

    David.

  10. David Looser said:

    You ARE the troll and, if I remember rightly you were the one who started
    this thread and started this discussion. Most descriptions of rapes and
    sexual assaults that I've read have included a description of what the
    attacker was wearing. In any case why would you expect the molester to
    undress, what would be the point of it?

    I maybe a troll, but you're the diddler.

    TBR

    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
    more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day
    the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the
    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  11. "The Bill Rodgers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David Looser said:

    You ARE the troll and, if I remember rightly you were the one who started
    this thread and started this discussion. Most descriptions of rapes and
    sexual assaults that I've read have included a description of what the
    attacker was wearing. In any case why would you expect the molester to
    undress, what would be the point of it?

    I maybe a troll, but you're the diddler.


    The diddler is jonZee, a supporter of your chimp I believe.

    David.

  12. Quoted message said:

    .Of course he is, do you think he molests children with his clothes on?

    Yes Bill I do. Most people who rape teenagers and molest children would
    do so mostly clothed because to be nude would make them vulnerable. You
    don't need to be clothed for sex. Being clothed whilst perpetrating a
    sex act is more practical for the getaway as a naked sex offender is
    more noticable and easier to catch than a clothed sex offender.
    Marsketa

  13. On 26 Aug 2005 20:32:41 -0700, "Marsketa" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Yes Bill I do. Most people who rape teenagers and molest children would
    do so mostly clothed because to be nude would make them vulnerable. You
    don't need to be clothed for sex. Being clothed whilst perpetrating a
    sex act is more practical for the getaway as a naked sex offender is
    more noticable and easier to catch than a clothed sex offender.

    Again, lets hear some facts. You keep saying this, but not where you
    got this idea from. It's an unqualified opinion. I would think
    labeling yourself a "nudist" as you do, that would make you more
    understanding as why someone who was in the act of sex, no matter how
    perverted, would be naked rather than clothed. You seem to indicate
    these acts take place outside, or in semi-private areas, which is
    ridiculous. Child rapes take place in the perps, or victims home, more
    than 65% of the time, everywhere else the remainder. Why? Because
    pervs feel safe in their home, and if they feel safe enough to harm a
    kid, they feel safe enough to get naked.

    TBR

    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
    more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day
    the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the
    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  14. Bill,
    Where do you get your facts from?
    You don't have to be nude to rape or molest someone.
    Nor does the victim need to be naked either.
    But one thing you fail to understand is that just because someone is
    naked doesn't make them a nudist! Otherwise you are a nudist everytime
    you take a shower! And if you were to wee the definition of nudist in
    another post on this group you would see that being nude for sexual
    perposes does not make anybody a nudist either!
    You are a troll. You know nothing of nudists. Don't post this [censored] on
    our group.
    Marsketa

  15. On 26 Aug 2005 23:55:22 -0700, "Marsketa" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Don't post this [censored] on
    our group.

    I just added you into my "must post" folder.

    TBR

    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
    more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day
    the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the
    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  16. must be a different andrew.
    I gone. to much.........

  17. Quoted message said:

    Hell michigan
    www.Danceswithdirt.com

    I heard that bees were a big problem at that race. True?

    --
    Phil M.

  18. Yes, our runner's group all know Mr. Bill that you delight in the art of
    trolling.
    Congratulations, you have done so much with your life.

    "The Bill Rodgers" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    On 26 Aug 2005 23:55:22 -0700, "Marsketa" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Don't post this [censored] on
    our group.

    I just added you into my "must post" folder.

    TBR

    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
    more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day
    the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and
    the
    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

  19. bees are pretty bad here. yes. very territorial in deed. and they do
    sting first and ask ? after. leave them alone they leave you alone.
    best to move there nest in winter time. like house to trees so next
    year the bees or others well nest from there after and always in the
    tree bark or were ever. animals well eat the hide if able in winter....
    they well nest for ever in trees and or bark dead trees and so forth...
    as the bigger bees arive this year. north of detroit some. if you just
    kill them they well nest in same place and just be madder......not
    attack so much butt invaid house.......

  20. Bill, I'm not sure where you get these "Facts", but I have worked for
    many years with the Mentally Ill in the Legal system.
    A fair number of them are violent sexual offenders (Rapists,
    Pedophiles).
    I have heard quite a few talk of their crimes and over 90% only remove
    enough clothing to commit the act.
    Many of the child molestors who expose themselves to child will only
    open their pants enough to expose their genitals or force the childs
    hand inside their pants to touch them.
    True they may try to make the child completely disrobe, but that is
    usually a controll issue not sexual in itself.
    It is also true that the crime usually takes place in a "Private place"
    like a home because most molestations are by someone close to the
    victim more often it is a family member, either immediate family or an
    aunt, uncle or cousin, sometimes a relation "by marriage", or a close
    "friend" of the family.

    But to get back to the point, No Sex offenders raely if ever completely
    disrobe to commit their crime, only one that I talked to admitted to
    that and he had been molesting the victim for almost 10 years.

    So I would say TBR that you don't know what you are talking about.

    Clan

    The Bill Rodgers said:

    On 26 Aug 2005 20:32:41 -0700, "Marsketa" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Yes Bill I do. Most people who rape teenagers and molest children would
    do so mostly clothed because to be nude would make them vulnerable. You
    don't need to be clothed for sex. Being clothed whilst perpetrating a
    sex act is more practical for the getaway as a naked sex offender is
    more noticable and easier to catch than a clothed sex offender.

    Again, lets hear some facts. You keep saying this, but not where you
    got this idea from. It's an unqualified opinion. I would think
    labeling yourself a "nudist" as you do, that would make you more
    understanding as why someone who was in the act of sex, no matter how
    perverted, would be naked rather than clothed. You seem to indicate
    these acts take place outside, or in semi-private areas, which is
    ridiculous. Child rapes take place in the perps, or victims home, more
    than 65% of the time, everywhere else the remainder. Why? Because
    pervs feel safe in their home, and if they feel safe enough to harm a
    kid, they feel safe enough to get naked.

    TBR

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.