Androgel Testostrone 1%

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Hooman1001, Mar 2, 2006.

  1. Hooman1001

    Hooman1001 Guest

    Dear All,

    I have been diagnosed with a hypopituaitary desease and as a result was
    put on Androgel 1% Testostrone therapy. A few months ago, I stopped
    taking the medication and as a result were left with 6 boxes (30 each)
    of 1% Androgel. Even with insurane it had cost me about $530.00 for
    the 6 boxes. I was recently laid off from work and I am trying to at
    get only my money back on the drugs.
    I know it would be illegal to sell them in the market place but I am
    assuming if someone has a prescription for it then there should not be
    a problem. I have created a web site for this
    www.universalcreditcorp.com (already owned the domain) Any advice
    that you can give me on where I could sell them would be appreciated.
    If this post is against the rules of this web site please let me know
    (nicely) and I will immediatley take it off.

    Thanks in advance

    Tags:

  2. On 2 Mar 2006 11:36:42 -0800, "Hooman1001" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Dear All,
    >
    >I have been diagnosed with a hypopituaitary desease and as a result was
    >put on Androgel 1% Testostrone therapy. A few months ago, I stopped
    >taking the medication and as a result were left with 6 boxes (30 each)
    >of 1% Androgel. Even with insurane it had cost me about $530.00 for
    >the 6 boxes. I was recently laid off from work and I am trying to at
    >get only my money back on the drugs.
    >I know it would be illegal to sell them in the market place but I am
    >assuming if someone has a prescription for it then there should not be
    >a problem. I have created a web site for this
    >www.universalcreditcorp.com (already owned the domain) Any advice
    >that you can give me on where I could sell them would be appreciated.
    >If this post is against the rules of this web site please let me know
    >(nicely) and I will immediatley take it off.
    >
    >Thanks in advance

    You'll be so old when you get out of jail, you'll be a pile of dust
    (with a huge stretched-out ass).