Andy Chequer - your breakfast is ready!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Mar 1, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sat, 01 Mar 2003 21:08:00 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/
    >
    >OMG....I'm laughing too hard to even finish reading it...

    Hey, a few more carbs and I'm in! .... way to light on the carbs damn it!....I'm writing my
    Congressman!

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

  5. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    On Sat, 01 Mar 2003 21:08:00 +0000, Slacker wrote:

    > http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/
    >
    > OMG....I'm laughing too hard to even finish reading it...
    >
    > --
    > Slacker

    Like I'm going to take fat jibes off a shuttle monkey.

    Andy Chequer, pays Isaac his due every ride.

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Andy Chequer, pays Isaac his due every ride.

    Hey Andy - what keptcha? You not gonna post yer own RR? (Huh?)

    Shaun aRe - Ya juss canny get the staff these days..........

    P.s. - Who TF is Isaac? (Asimov? Isaac 'that science guy'?!?)....?...

  7. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Andy Chequer" <andy(remove)@thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 01 Mar 2003 21:08:00 +0000, Slacker wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/
    > >
    > > OMG....I'm laughing too hard to even finish reading it...
    > >
    > > --
    > > Slacker
    >
    > Like I'm going to take fat jibes off a shuttle monkey.
    >
    > Andy Chequer, pays Isaac his due every ride.

    hehehe....as long as I can hide behind by keyboard!
    --
    Slacker - cooking sausage right now

  8. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >>Andy Chequer, pays Isaac his due every ride.
    >

    > Hey Andy - what keptcha? You not gonna post yer own RR? (Huh?)
    >

    > Shaun aRe - Ya juss canny get the staff these days..........
    >
    > P.s. - Who TF is Isaac? (Asimov? Isaac 'that science guy'?!?)....?...

    Isaac Hayes - he stands at the top of the hill on Andy's local trail and charges the price of a cup
    of tea to belt out 'Shaft'.

  9. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 13:32:43 +0000, Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    >> Andy Chequer, pays Isaac his due every ride.
    >
    > Hey Andy - what keptcha? You not gonna post yer own RR? (Huh?)
    >

    > Shaun aRe - Ya juss canny get the staff these days..........
    >
    > P.s. - Who TF is Isaac? (Asimov? Isaac 'that science guy'?!?)....?...

    Nope I mean the bloke who did that song with Helena Christensen in the video. Scherwinggg...

    I've been away from posting facilities for the last week or so but got some time today to have bit
    of a post.

    I had a great time at the ambuk - always nice to put names to faces. And it'd be a great pleasure to
    do it again at a good venue. I'll probably not be posting an RR for the ambuk (I think everyone's
    already covered the subject nicely) but instead I thought I'd write about some night riding I got in
    last week in Leigh Woods, Bristol. Which was great. RR Wed-Thur I expect.

    Andy "I Like Monkeys" Chequer

    [Chequer appears to have gone out and left this post lying around on my pooter. Don't know if it's
    the approved version or not. Sod it, I'll hit "Send" anyway.]

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > >>Andy Chequer, pays Isaac his due every ride.
    > >

    > > Hey Andy - what keptcha? You not gonna post yer own RR? (Huh?)
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - Ya juss canny get the staff these days..........
    > >
    > > P.s. - Who TF is Isaac? (Asimov? Isaac 'that science guy'?!?)....?...
    >
    > Isaac Hayes - he stands at the top of the hill on Andy's local trail and charges the price of a
    > cup of tea to belt out 'Shaft'.

    Well 'duh'!

    Shaun aRe

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Andy Chequer <andy(remove)@thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 13:32:43 +0000, Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >

    > >> Andy Chequer, pays Isaac his due every ride.
    > >
    > > Hey Andy - what keptcha? You not gonna post yer own RR? (Huh?)
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - Ya juss canny get the staff these days..........
    > >
    > > P.s. - Who TF is Isaac? (Asimov? Isaac 'that science guy'?!?)....?...
    >
    > Nope I mean the bloke who did that song with Helena Christensen in the video. Scherwinggg...
    >
    > I've been away from posting facilities for the last week or so but got some time today to have bit
    > of a post.

    Sure one of the guys (Rob?) said you'd beem on his pooter all last week.......

    > I had a great time at the ambuk - always nice to put names to faces.

    Aye - innit great to be able to visualise who you are casually insulting?!?

    > And it'd be a great pleasure to do it again at a good venue.

    Aye - cool it would be. Hope my back gets sorted before that comes up......

    > I'll probably not be posting an RR for the ambuk (I think everyone's already covered the subject
    > nicely) but instead I thought I'd write about some night riding I got in last week in Leigh Woods,
    > Bristol. Which was great. RR Wed-Thur I expect.

    'Kewl' - I'll look out for it.

    > Andy "I Like Monkeys" Chequer

    Biblically - you told me, remember?

    > [Chequer appears to have gone out and left this post lying around on my pooter. Don't know if it's
    > the approved version or not. Sod it, I'll hit "Send" anyway.]

    Who are you then?

    Shaun aRe

  12. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    Andy Chequer <andy(remove)@thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:16:29 +0000, Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >
    > > Who are you then?
    >
    > I'm not telling you, you jumped up Northern tosspot.

    Hiya ya fleece muncher ',;~}

    > Andy "I'm not actually Andy Chequer at all" Chequer

    Quick - one of Andy's monkeys escaped!

    Shaun aRe

  13. On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:59:50 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:

    > Hiya ya fleece muncher ',;~}

    Dammit! Rumbled!

    >> Andy "I'm not actually Andy Chequer at all" Chequer
    >
    > Quick - one of Andy's monkeys escaped!

    I've not escaped, I'm in the house. He's buggered off out, muttering something about PhDs.

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:59:50 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
    >
    > > Hiya ya fleece muncher ',;~}
    >
    > Dammit! Rumbled!

    Vindaloo old chap?

    > >> Andy "I'm not actually Andy Chequer at all" Chequer
    > >
    > > Quick - one of Andy's monkeys escaped!
    >
    > I've not escaped, I'm in the house.

    Heheheheh!

    > He's buggered off out, muttering something about PhDs.

    Oh shit, he's not gone off MV hunting has he? I fear we may just have pushed him too far....

    Shaun aRe - It's Carry and the pig's blood all over again......