Andy Hass

Parker Race wrote:

> Look for Jamie Rodriguez, bib # 1645, his Marathon debut was 2:28 in Pittsburgh and he's shooting
> for 2:22. Here's a picture of him running with my wife in her marathon debut last September:

Theat looks the bike path for the Mohawk Hudson marathon, am I close? Is that you on the bike
following?

--
Doug Freese [email protected]

"Doug Freese" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
>
> Parker Race wrote:
>
> > Look for Jamie Rodriguez, bib # 1645, his Marathon debut was 2:28 in Pittsburgh and he's
> > shooting for 2:22. Here's a picture of him running with my wife in her marathon debut last
> > September:
>
> Theat looks the bike path for the Mohawk Hudson marathon, am I close? Is that you on the bike
> following?
>
That's correct, he met her at the Colonie Town Park at the half way point. I "ran" last year,
cramped badly at around mile 14 and walked about 9 or 10 miles. I wish I had a bike at my disposal
at the time! A team mate wanted to take my picture at the finish, I asked him if his camera was
waterproof. I'm doing the half this year to assess my fitness for NYC, my wife and another team mate
are doing the Marathon again this year. It should prove interesting my wife was noting that the
40-49 age group record for women is
2:58 something last night and the other person wants to run sub 3:00. Here's a picture of them at
the finish of a race in July:

http://www.teamutopia-usa.com/images/ssatin2003/DSC_0088.JPG

I didn't fare that well that day either:
http://www.teamutopia-usa.com/images/ssatin2003/DSC_0096.JPG

Parker
>
> --
> Doug Freese [email protected]

> Arne Todnem Vik-Mo <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Andy,
>
> > Godspeed ! :)
>
>
> or as they might say in swedish: full fart nu!

..or, in norwegian:

Bånn gass !

hehe, Arne

Parker Race wrote:

> I'm doing the half this year to assess my fitness for NYC, my wife and another team mate are doing
> the Marathon again this year.

If I can get a get-out-of-jail free card I want to go up and watch. I'm trying to team up with the
old RD and get some key spots to watch. There's a bunch of local folks going to include three male
friends in the 55-59 that are toying with the three hour mark. They are so testosterone loaded I'm
betting they take each other to the shitter.

It should prove
> interesting my wife was noting that the 40-49 age group record for women is
> 2:58 something last night and the other person wants to run sub 3:00. Here's a picture of them at
> the finish of a race in July:

Are you both running in the Utopia shirts?

>
> http://www.teamutopia-usa.com/images/ssatin2003/DSC_0088.JPG
>
> I didn't fare that well that day either:
> http://www.teamutopia-usa.com/images/ssatin2003/DSC_0096.JPG

I see your point. I can raise you some shots of me at the end of a 100 that would make you
look fresh. :)

--
Doug Freese [email protected]

"Doug Freese" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Parker Race wrote:
>
> If I can get a get-out-of-jail free card I want to go up and watch. I'm trying to team up with the
> old RD and get some key spots to watch. There's a bunch of local folks going to include three male
> friends in the 55-59 that are toying with the three hour mark. They are so testosterone loaded I'm
> betting they take each other to the shitter.
>
>
>
> It should prove
> > interesting my wife was noting that the 40-49 age group record for women
is
> > 2:58 something last night and the other person wants to run sub 3:00. Here's a picture of them
> > at the finish of a race in July:
>
> Are you both running in the Utopia shirts?
>

Of course!

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 17:25:35 GMT, "Arne Todnem Vik-Mo" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Arne Todnem Vik-Mo <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Andy,
>>
>> > Godspeed ! :)
>>
>>
>> or as they might say in swedish: full fart nu!
>
>..or, in norwegian:
>
>Bånn gass !
>
>hehe, Arne
>
Or in english "go f*** yourself."

He is pretty unmistakeable...If I see him I'll say hi! Andy

Parker Race <[email protected]> wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>
>> > [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> >> Thanks guys! It's been a long, hard 10 months leading into this and
> I'm
>> >> trying to keep the nerves under control as they won't help anything... Another couple days and
>> >> my nerves will have me climbing the walls.
>>
>>
>> > I'd suggest a few Heinekens but suspect your on the wagon for this sprint. ;)
>>
>> > Good luck!!!!
>>
>>
>> > --
>> > Doug Freese [email protected]
>>
>> Yes, but after this race I'll need two (or six...). I'll be off the
> wagon
>> by that evening, 2:21 or 2:26 it'll still be a big PR worth celebrating. Thanks! Andy Hass

> Look for Jamie Rodriguez, bib # 1645, his Marathon debut was 2:28 in Pittsburgh and he's shooting
> for 2:22. Here's a picture of him running with my wife in her marathon debut last September:
> http://www.teamutopia-usa.com/images/mhrm2002/jamienancy.gif He now runs with this club
> www.willowstreetac.com/main.htm

> Hope it's good weather.

> Parker Race