anemic..

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by angelina, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. angelina

    angelina Guest

    blah I hate being anemic..
    i'm a 20 year old female, pretty good health overrall.

    but every 3-4 months i get anemic..i eat too much junk food and it does
    not feel me up so i eat more and more ..

    i wanted to get into eating more healthier food , like organic foods
    ...i've heard of liver being good when ur anemic..

    also i was hoping someone could direct me to some kind of book or site
    where i can read about organic foods or vitamins.

    thanks in advance..

    Tags:

  2. Max C.

    Max C. Guest

    angelina wrote:
    > blah I hate being anemic..
    > i'm a 20 year old female, pretty good health overrall.
    >
    > but every 3-4 months i get anemic..i eat too much junk food and it does
    > not feel me up so i eat more and more ..
    >
    > i wanted to get into eating more healthier food , like organic foods
    > ..i've heard of liver being good when ur anemic..
    >
    > also i was hoping someone could direct me to some kind of book or site
    > where i can read about organic foods or vitamins.
    >
    > thanks in advance..

    If you're just wanting to learn about foods and how to prepare them in
    the best possible ways, www.westonaprice.org is a good start. There's
    tons of info there, so you may want to ask specific questions.

    A warning, though, the food preparation methods discussed on that site
    are fairly lengthy. It talks about soaking and drying grains before
    using them (which means home made flour and other grain products.) It
    also advocates buying your food from local producers where you can see
    how the food is raised. It's not convenient by any means, but it's the
    healthiest (IMHO.)

    Max.