General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Anesthetics and Body Aches Question

Started by Brandy  Alexand · · Last activity · 1 post · 367 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 March 2004
Last activity
24 March 2004
Original author
Brandy  Alexand
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
367
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I had a terrible day at the dentist yesterday. After receiving the
    maximum safe amount of local to get a crown on a molar, I was *still*
    feeling it. I am difficult to numb, but my dentists have always been
    able to get there eventually. The dentist wanted to either stop and
    temporarily cover it up to try later, or gas me. I just decided to
    suck it up and told him to sally forth. Yeah, tough cookie. 🙂

    Thinking about it later, I wonder if being a mass of muscles
    aches could have had anything to do with it. I had worked
    out with my trainer pretty hard the day before, and every
    muscle group had an ache in it yesterday. I started to
    wonder if the body releases something that might neutralize
    a local anesthetic when it's dealing with all over aches and
    pains, increasing resistance or something.

    Am I way off base? Did I just have a bad day?

    --
    Brandy  Alexandre Why are people with closed minds first to
    open their mouths?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.