Angered By Flowers

"Tom Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Well, kinda.
> >
> > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/040503003.jpg
> >
> > JD
>
> How hard is it to take a picture with your Klan hood on?

OK, Gabrielle, here's how to filter out this hateful dillweed/dillhead/*****: just double-click on
his reply to JD; at the top you'll see "From: Tom Sanders" (should be Slanders); right click on his
(fake) name and choose "Block Sender". Voila.

Bill "sorry if you already knew that" S.

PS: Nice pic, Freakish Fruitan, although the topic reminded me of Ex #2! Anything less
than roses...

> How hard is it to take a picture with your Klan hood on?

Sanders, remember later, when we treat you like ****, that it's for being an asshole, not becasue
you're black and we may or may not be.

Again, JD, awesome pics. If it weren't an affront to all you hold sacred, I'd suggest you submit
them to some bike mags...but I know better. How the hell do you take pics when riding: and if you
were standing there, dude, get off the singletrack! :)

Chris

news:eek:[email protected]...

> Again, JD, awesome pics. If it weren't an affront to all you hold sacred, I'd suggest you submit
> them to some bike mags...but I know better. How the hell do you take pics when riding: and if you
> were standing there, dude, get off the singletrack! :)
>
> Chris

Nah, he's to busy abandoning his kid

On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 21:06:56 +0000, Tom Sanders did issue forth:

> Nah, he's to busy abandoning his kid

affect the way that I treat others. Well, apart from people called Tom Sanders, all of whom I will
label as pathetic trolling arseholes from now on.

And it's "too", not "to". Moron.

(Does it show that I've not had my first cup of coffee yet?)

My allergies would be at their highest. Just had to switch from Claritin D. The change hasn't
started here yet but the grass is getting its green color. Trails around here get there color in
May. Thats when they stop looking like a bomb was dropped. See I ride all year. A matter of fact I
returned from a windy,chilly,45 degree ride just now. I'm waitting on the change to arrive.

Fire up MTB 03

>that looks like a claritin ad..

Aaaaaattchooooooooo!!

"bloocow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > JD wrote:
> > > Well, kinda.
> > >
> > > http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/040503003.jpg
> >
> > Donchya just hate it when they get all tangled up in your cogs and make your chain
> > skip!?!?!??!?!
> >

> God no! The poor flowers! Think about the poor flowers!
>
> bloocow ;-p

Then we killed some sand:

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/040503022.jpg

JD

> "bloocow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > Donchya just hate it when they get all tangled up in your cogs and
make
> > > your chain skip!?!?!??!?!
> > >

> > God no! The poor flowers! Think about the poor flowers!
> >
> > bloocow ;-p
>
> Then we killed some sand:
>
> http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/040503022.jpg
>
> JD

"When the riding stops, the killing will too."(1) *dabs eye*

SweeeT pic though! =D

(1) Stolen from an animal rights slogan against the finning of sharks for a Chinese delicacy called
Sharks fin soup: "When the eating stops, the killing will too."

bloocow