ANN: Free Trailgauge 3D GPS Mapping software

Andrew Whaley

Guest
Hi all,

Just a short announcement to let you all know that I'm giving up
supporting and developing Trailgauge because of family and work
commitments so it's now free.

There's no need to register it, please use it without restriction.
Although I still own the copyright at the moment, I'm in the process of
transitioning it into an open source development so any developer with
an interest can work on it.

Thank you all for your support over the years.

Regards

Andrew

--
Andrew Whaley, author of :-

Trailgauge - Freeware 3D GPS Mapping Software
Download from http://www.trailgauge.com

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:09:41 +0100, Andrew Whaley
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Just a short announcement to let you all know that I'm giving up
>supporting and developing Trailgauge because of family and work
>commitments so it's now free.
>
>There's no need to register it, please use it without restriction.
>Although I still own the copyright at the moment, I'm in the process of
>transitioning it into an open source development so any developer with
>an interest can work on it.
>
>Thank you all for your support over the years.
>
>Regards
>
>Andrew

Finally, We'll be paying what it's worth...

"Andrew Whaley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
: Hi all,
:
: Just a short announcement to let you all know that I'm giving up
: supporting and developing Trailgauge because of family and work
: commitments so it's now free.
:
: There's no need to register it, please use it without restriction.
: Although I still own the copyright at the moment, I'm in the process of
: transitioning it into an open source development so any developer with
: an interest can work on it.
:
: Thank you all for your support over the years.
:
: Regards
:
: Andrew
:
: --
: Andrew Whaley, author of :-
:
: Trailgauge - Freeware 3D GPS Mapping Software
: Download from http://www.trailgauge.com

It will download but will not install with out a serial number so you can't
call it free.

> It will download but will not install with out a serial number so you can't
> call it free.

Apologies, the website still had the old version. Please try again now.

--
Andrew Whaley, author of :-

Trailgauge - Shareware 3D GPS Mapping Software
Free Download from http://www.trailgauge.com

"Wherefore, Quandrew, if a starling staggering,
Ferociously, this way swaggers,
Bereft of Omen, but pompous and pious ~

For, as all and sundry recognize,
Slightly friendly,
Duckhorn, with a very nice widgeon

Who moonlights as St. Silver Ear's wary
Wicketkeeper, according to Moreover, St.
Silver Ear's wily wag of a croquet caddy.

If sigh or portent,
What doth it mean, pray tell ~ ?"
~ Chester

Andrew Whaley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a short announcement to let you all know that I'm giving up
> supporting and developing Trailgauge because of family and work
> commitments so it's now free.
>
> There's no need to register it, please use it without restriction.
> Although I still own the copyright at the moment, I'm in the process of
> transitioning it into an open source development so any developer with
> an interest can work on it.
>
> Thank you all for your support over the years.
>
> Regards
>
> Andrew
>
> --
> Andrew Whaley, author of :-
>
> Trailgauge - Freeware 3D GPS Mapping Software
> Download from http://www.trailgauge.com

It's sad to see such an application with so much potential have so many
flaws. It's unusable with so many bugs.

It does not work with the Street Pilot so I am guessing it won't work
with the 276C and 60CSX and similar USB Garmin's. Contact me if you
want to get the GPS communication working correcly.

Bruce
www.stempsoft.com

Blimey Andrew -you sure know how to bring the comments out
;-(

"Andrew Whaley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> Just a short announcement to let you all know that I'm giving up
> supporting and developing Trailgauge because of family and work
> commitments so it's now free.
>
> There's no need to register it, please use it without restriction.
> Although I still own the copyright at the moment, I'm in the process of
> transitioning it into an open source development so any developer with an
> interest can work on it.
>
> Thank you all for your support over the years.
>
> Regards
>
> Andrew
>
> --
> Andrew Whaley, author of :-
>
> Trailgauge - Freeware 3D GPS Mapping Software
> Download from http://www.trailgauge.com

Yes hasn't it. Google doesn't show cross postings but was this cross
posted to rec.running? The replies don't seem as friendly as the ones
this group tend to throw up and I don't recognise the replyees.

Oh dear, couldn't I? Assuming I had a boyfriend what leads you to
believe that :))) And should I be concerned? :)))

On 1 Apr 2006 13:19:55 -0800, "bob watkinson"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh dear, couldn't I? Assuming I had a boyfriend what leads you to
>believe that :))) And should I be concerned? :)))

Actually I received an email from your BF a few minutes after posting
that, and he said he bangs your butt. So I stand corrected.

Faggots with mashed potatoes and peas. Haven't had them for years :)))

On 1 Apr 2006 14:32:07 -0800, "bob watkinson"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Faggots with mashed potatoes and peas. Haven't had them for years :)))

Oh you do the "Jeffrey Dahmer" to your BF's? I'll warn your present
BF, so hopefully he can escape.

Ah you mean Jeffrey Dawson, the chap who owns the butchers on Tippton
High Street. Yes the black country faggots were definatley the best.
The secret is to put just the right amount of onions in and the use a
good stock in the onion gravy. Can't get them where I live now and meat
balls in tomato sauce just isn't the same is it. I do have a good
recipe for faggots though. I can send you it if you like.

"bob watkinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ah you mean Jeffrey Dawson, the chap who owns the butchers on Tippton
> High Street. Yes the black country faggots were definatley the best.
> The secret is to put just the right amount of onions in and the use a
> good stock in the onion gravy. Can't get them where I live now and meat
> balls in tomato sauce just isn't the same is it. I do have a good
> recipe for faggots though. I can send you it if you like.

Brings a whole new meaning to "feeding the Troll" :eek:)

Brian

Dahmer, Dahmer. How do you tell good ****er stock? They all stink up
here. If you stew their balls, it's no wonder you are a ******.