ANN - StrideWare - Software for Runners and Walkers

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Garyg, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Garyg

Garyg Guest

I'm pleased to announce the release of StrideWare, my new program for runners and walkers.

StrideWare is a powerful, easy-to-use running and walking diary and training log that works on all
    versions of Windows®. It lets you easily keep track of your runs and walks, and see summaries and
    graphs of your distance, speed, time, etc. It also automatically estimates the number of calories
    you burn on each run or walk.

To help see how your fitness changes over time, StrideWare also allows you to track your fitness-
    related health statistics, including weight, body fat percentage, heart rate, and blood pressure.

With its many built-in reports and graphs, if you want to know:

How far did I run last week? Last month? Last year? How far will I run this year? How fast did I run
    last Saturday? How many calories have I burned on walks this year? How has my weight changed in the
    last few months? How much climbing did I do on my walks last month?

StrideWare will answer all of these questions, and more! You can download a free, fully functional
    45-day trial version from the website (www.StrideWare.com), and see if it meets your needs.

--
    http://www.StrideWare.com StrideWare - Software for Runners and Walkers

Tags:

2. Last week, last month, last year, last Saturday? Does it really matter, when you always end up
    exactly where you started the jog anyway?