[Ann] Training Log Software for Macintosh with Polar HRM Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stuart Tevendal

Hi, We've just released the first beta of TrainingLog V1.2. This latest version includes support for
Polar S710, S720i, XTrainer and Accurex Heart Rate Monitors.

The software allows multisport and single sport athletes to store information about their training
sessions, such as duration, distance and speed, and view the data in either a graphical or tabular
form. Heart rate data can be displayed graphically, as tables or as a distribution graph showing the
time spent in each heart rate zone.

Any number of different sports can be quickly and easily tracked, using either metric or imperial
units for each sport. Commonly used routes and sessions can be stored and quickly recalled. Total
times, distances and number of sessions can be viewed per week or month. Equipment usage and
miscellaneous data, such as weight, call also be tracked.

For more details and to download a beta version of the software, visit

http://www.otag.co.uk/TrainingLog/

For more information, contact Stuart Tevendale, [email protected]

Stuart Tevendale wrote:

> Hi, We've just released the first beta of TrainingLog V1.2. This latest version includes support
> for Polar S710, S720i, XTrainer and Accurex Heart Rate Monitors.

Boo, Hiss, it's only a Mac application and it costs money. There are oodles of free ones out there.
What makes yours worth $30???

--
Doug Freese "Caveat Lector" [email protected]

"Doug Freese" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
>
> Stuart Tevendale wrote:
>
> > Hi, We've just released the first beta of TrainingLog V1.2. This latest version includes support
> > for Polar S710, S720i, XTrainer and Accurex Heart Rate Monitors.
>
> Boo, Hiss, it's only a Mac application and it costs money. There are oodles of free ones out
> there. What makes yours worth $30???
>
> --
> Doug Freese "Caveat Lector" [email protected]
>

Out of interest Doug, what are the free ones? I wasn't aware of any Freeware compatible with Polar??

Interesting!

--
Mark (MSA)

Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!

In article <[email protected]>, Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> > Hi, We've just released the first beta of TrainingLog V1.2. This latest version includes support
>
> Boo, Hiss, it's only a Mac application and it costs money. There are oodles of free ones out

name an OS X app that can download data from a Polar 710/720....

answer: there is none except this one

this will definately be worth $30, if you're a PeeCee user *shut up* and use the Polar software.

Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
>
>

Dear Doug,

I can't think why the following passage came to mind:

Then went the jury out, whose names were, Mr. Blind-man, Mr. No-good, Mr. Malice, Mr. Love-lust,
Mr. Live-loose, Mr. Heady, Mr. High-mind, Mr. Enmity, Mr. Liar, Mr. Cruelty, Mr. Hate-light, and
Mr. Implacable; who every one gave in his private verdict against him among themselves, and
afterwards unanimously concluded to bring him in guilty before the Judge. And first, among
themselves, Mr. Blind-man, the foreman, said, I see clearly that this man is a heretic. Then
said Mr. No-good, Away with such a fellow from the earth. Ay, said Mr. Malice, for I hate
the very looks of him. Then said Mr. Love-lust, I could never endure him. Nor I, said Mr.
Live-loose, for he would always be condemning my way. Hang him, hang him, said Mr. Heady. A
sorry scrub, said Mr. High-mind. My heart riseth against him, said Mr. Enmity. He is a
rogue, said
Ms. Liar. Hanging is too good for him, said Mr. Cruelty. Let us despatch him out of the way, said
Mr. Hate-light. Then said Mr. Implacable, Might I have all the world given me, I could not be
reconciled to him; therefore, let us forthwith bring him in guilty of death. And so they did;
therefore he was presently condemned to be had from the place where he was, to the place from
whence he came, and there to be put to the most cruel death that could be invented.

Possibly a bunion is bothering me? Hope that you Macintosh faithful make progress.

Carl Fogel

Carl Fogel <[email protected]> wrote:
>Doug Freese <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>>Stuart Tevendale wrote:
>>>We've just released the first beta of TrainingLog V1.2. This latest version includes support for
>>>Polar S710, S720i, XTrainer and Accurex Heart Rate Monitors.
>>Boo, Hiss, it's only a Mac application and it costs money. There are oodles of free ones out
>>there. What makes yours worth $30???
>I can't think why the following passage came to mind:

Neither can I, since it doesn't seem to even approach an answer to Doug's perfectly reasonable
question. Pretentiousness will only carry you so far.
--
David Damerell <[email protected]> Kill the tomato!

Status
Not open for further replies.