[ANNOUNCE] New bicycle shopping guide web site

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Marc B, Aug 27, 2004.

  1. Marc B

    Marc B Guest

    My apology if this is off topic.

    I just launched a new bicycle web site that has the following goals:

    - Help people shopping for a new bicycle
    - Give basic mechanic skills that will be helpful to keep your bicycles in
    good shape over time

    Here are the current sections I cover:

    -The basics
    -Major types of bicycles
    -Choosing the right bicycle
    -After you buy

    I hope you like it. Your feedback will be appreciated.

    http://bikes.jump-gate.com/

    Regards.

    Tags:

  2. >I hope you like it. Your feedback will be appreciated.

    STARBUCKSCARDS

    i like it and trade 10 starbucks cards
    for a bike

  3. DJ

    DJ Guest

    "Marc B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > My apology if this is off topic.
    >
    > I just launched a new bicycle web site that has the following goals:
    >
    > - Help people shopping for a new bicycle
    > - Give basic mechanic skills that will be helpful to keep your bicycles in
    > good shape over time
    >
    > Here are the current sections I cover:
    >
    > -The basics
    > -Major types of bicycles
    > -Choosing the right bicycle
    > -After you buy
    >
    > I hope you like it. Your feedback will be appreciated.
    >
    > http://bikes.jump-gate.com/
    >
    > Regards.

    Marc,

    Having looked through your website, I found that the maintenance section was
    the part that would help me the most especially the fine-tuning of the
    deraileurs which often needs done from time to time after many hills
    conqeured.

    Your website would undoubtedly be valued by the newbies looking into cycling
    as I assume that is who your website is aimed for. Be nice to also see
    explainations on your experience of equipment to buy/use for touring like
    panniers, bob trailers etc.

    Keep up the good work Marc, I'll be looking-in from time to time.

    Regards

    DJ

  4. angelfilter

    angelfilter Guest