[ANNOUNCE] New bicycle shopping guide web site

Marc B

Guest
My apology if this is off topic.

I just launched a new bicycle web site that has the following goals:

- Help people shopping for a new bicycle
- Give basic mechanic skills that will be helpful to keep your bicycles in
good shape over time

Here are the current sections I cover:

-The basics
-Major types of bicycles
-Choosing the right bicycle
-After you buy

I hope you like it. Your feedback will be appreciated.

http://bikes.jump-gate.com/

Regards.

>I hope you like it. Your feedback will be appreciated.

STARBUCKSCARDS

i like it and trade 10 starbucks cards
for a bike

"Marc B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My apology if this is off topic.
>
> I just launched a new bicycle web site that has the following goals:
>
> - Help people shopping for a new bicycle
> - Give basic mechanic skills that will be helpful to keep your bicycles in
> good shape over time
>
> Here are the current sections I cover:
>
> -The basics
> -Major types of bicycles
> -Choosing the right bicycle
> -After you buy
>
> I hope you like it. Your feedback will be appreciated.
>
> http://bikes.jump-gate.com/
>
> Regards.

Marc,

Having looked through your website, I found that the maintenance section was
the part that would help me the most especially the fine-tuning of the
deraileurs which often needs done from time to time after many hills
conqeured.

Your website would undoubtedly be valued by the newbies looking into cycling
as I assume that is who your website is aimed for. Be nice to also see
explainations on your experience of equipment to buy/use for touring like
panniers, bob trailers etc.

Keep up the good work Marc, I'll be looking-in from time to time.

Regards

DJ

thaks