Announcement: Black Hills MUni weekend shirts for sale at moab.

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Fuego, Mar 22, 2006.

  1. Fuego

    Fuego Guest

    We had some shirts left over after the weekend last summer, so we're
    looking to sell a few at Moab. Shirts will be $8.00, in order to get
    one just talk to any of the johnson family who'll be there. That is,
    Leif Johnson (me) Forest Johnson, or Andy Johnson.

    Picture of Back design:

    |Filename: Final tshirt design copy.jpg |

    Fuego

    Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983