Announcement: Winner of the Most Humble Person in the Universe Contest

Contest Headqua

Guest
The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.

Envelope please (drum roll) ...

...and the winner is:

Jesus Christ (applause)

Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.

He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.

Contest Administrator

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 2:19:02 -0500, Contest Headquarters wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

> The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.
>
> Envelope please (drum roll) ...
>
> ...and the winner is:
>
> Jesus Christ (applause)
>
> Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.
>
> He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.

Jesus follows the Two Foot Diet !

> Contest Administrator

Chung, you're so funny. If you are going to forge messages, you ought to learn how to forge the
headers too :)

Also, you jumped the gun... the announcement I read said the voting is open until January 31... but
we know you don't follow rules either.

Add attempted Election Fraud to your list of dishonesties.

I don't wash feet, but I remain Humbly,

Steve, Humilitas Doctorus, Fellow of the American Academy of Humility

Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

Steve wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 2:19:02 -0500, Contest Headquarters wrote (in message
> <[email protected]>):
>
> > The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.
> >
> > Envelope please (drum roll) ...
> >
> > ...and the winner is:
> >
> > Jesus Christ (applause)
> >
> > Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.
> >
> > He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.
>
> Jesus follows the Two Foot Diet !

Truth be told, Jesus follows the "5 loaves and 2 fish feeds 5000 diet"
:)

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:11:47 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

<snip of the Two Fishes Diet>

> Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
>
> Andrew

Well, I notice *you* are no longer claiming to be humble. I guess that's progress :)

--
Steve

Steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:11:47 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote (in message
> <[email protected]>):
>
> <snip of the Two Fishes Diet>
>

> > Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
> >
> > Andrew
> >

> Well, I notice *you* are no longer claiming to be humble.

Why does it bother you that I am humble?

> I guess that's progress :)

You may keep guessing.

Humbly,

Andrew