Announcement: Winner of the Most Humble Person in the Universe Contest

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Contest Headqua, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.

    Envelope please (drum roll) ...

    ...and the winner is:

    Jesus Christ (applause)

    Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.

    He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.

    Contest Administrator

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 2:19:02 -0500, Contest Headquarters wrote
    (in message <[email protected]>):

    > The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.
    >
    > Envelope please (drum roll) ...
    >
    > ...and the winner is:
    >
    > Jesus Christ (applause)
    >
    > Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.
    >
    > He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.

    Jesus follows the Two Foot Diet !

    > Contest Administrator

    Chung, you're so funny. If you are going to forge messages, you ought to learn how to forge the
    headers too :)

    Also, you jumped the gun... the announcement I read said the voting is open until January 31... but
    we know you don't follow rules either.

    Add attempted Election Fraud to your list of dishonesties.

    I don't wash feet, but I remain Humbly,

    Steve, Humilitas Doctorus, Fellow of the American Academy of Humility

    Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

  3. Steve wrote:

    > On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 2:19:02 -0500, Contest Headquarters wrote (in message
    > <[email protected]>):
    >
    > > The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.
    > >
    > > Envelope please (drum roll) ...
    > >
    > > ...and the winner is:
    > >
    > > Jesus Christ (applause)
    > >
    > > Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.
    > >
    > > He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.
    >
    > Jesus follows the Two Foot Diet !

    Truth be told, Jesus follows the "5 loaves and 2 fish feeds 5000 diet"
    :)

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:11:47 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
    (in message <[email protected]>):

    <snip of the Two Fishes Diet>

    > Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
    >
    > Andrew

    Well, I notice *you* are no longer claiming to be humble. I guess that's progress :)

    --
    Steve

  5. Steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:11:47 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote (in message
    > <[email protected]>):
    >
    > <snip of the Two Fishes Diet>
    >

    > > Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
    > >
    > > Andrew
    > >

    > Well, I notice *you* are no longer claiming to be humble.

    Why does it bother you that I am humble?

    > I guess that's progress :)

    You may keep guessing.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

  6. Carol T

    Carol T Guest

    Steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Well, I notice *you* are no longer claiming to be humble. I guess that's progress :)<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Whose Lord are you serving Steven?

    Carol T