Announcement: Winner of the Most Humble Person in the Universe

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Contest Headqua, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.

    Envelope please (drum roll) ...

    ...and the winner is:

    Jesus Christ (applause)

    Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.

    He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.

    Contest Administrator

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 2:29:36 -0500, Contest Headquarters wrote
    (in message <[email protected]>):

    <snip>

    Chung, why are you posting this bogus announcement again? The real administrator responded to your
    previous attempted fraud last week? (see below)

    Ah, I know: you figure if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it. How Chungian.

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:38:50 -0500, Contest Headquarters wrote (in message <[email protected]
    60.giganews.com>):

    --
    Steve

    Who is the humblest person in the universe? According to Chung, God :) ROTFL! "I'm Humble!
    Worship Me!"

    Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

  3. Contest Headquarters wrote:

    > The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.
    >
    > Envelope please (drum roll) ...
    >
    > ...and the winner is:
    >
    > Jesus Christ (applause)
    >
    > Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.
    >
    > He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.
    >
    > Contest Administrator

    Praise the Lord :)

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:00:05 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
    (in message <[email protected]>):

    > Contest Headquarters wrote:
    >
    >> The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.
    >>
    >> Envelope please (drum roll) ...
    >>
    >> ...and the winner is:
    >>
    >> Jesus Christ (applause)
    >>
    >> Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.
    >>
    >> He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.
    >>
    >> Contest Administrator
    >
    > Praise the Lord :)

    I doubt if the Lord much appreciates praise from a liar. He is not much of a Lord if he counts you
    as a follower.

    --
    Steve

    Who is the humblest person in the universe? According to Chung, God :) ROTFL! "I'm Humble!
    Worship Me!"

    Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

  5. Matti Narkia

    Matti Narkia Guest

    Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:27:05 -0500 in article
    <[email protected]> Steve
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:00:05 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote (in message
    ><[email protected]>):
    >
    >> Contest Headquarters wrote:
    >>
    >>> The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.
    >>>
    >>> Envelope please (drum roll) ...
    >>>
    >>> ...and the winner is:
    >>>
    >>> Jesus Christ (applause)
    >>>
    >>> Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.
    >>>
    >>> He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.
    >>>
    >>> Contest Administrator
    >>
    >> Praise the Lord :)
    >
    >I doubt if the Lord much appreciates praise from a liar. He is not much of a Lord if he counts you
    >as a follower.

    Well said.

    --
    Matti Narkia

  6. Steve wrote:

    > On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:00:05 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote (in message
    > <[email protected]>):
    >
    > > Contest Headquarters wrote:
    > >
    > >> The votes have been tabulated and confirmed by an independent verification agency.
    > >>
    > >> Envelope please (drum roll) ...
    > >>
    > >> ...and the winner is:
    > >>
    > >> Jesus Christ (applause)
    > >>
    > >> Because He is so amazingly humble, He will not be coming here to acknowledge the award.
    > >>
    > >> He is too busy washing the feet of His servants who love Him with all their hearts.
    > >>
    > >> Contest Administrator
    > >
    > > Praise the Lord :)
    >
    > <hiss>
    >
    > --
    > Steve
    >
    > Who is the humblest person in the universe? According to Chung, God :) ROTFL! "I'm Humble!
    > Worship Me!"
    >
    > Weed of the Lord's Vineyards Since Adam and Eve

    You poor guy.

    FYI Note:

    Steve's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
    completely at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
    participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
    community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
    beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

    From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
    diet approach. They have debated Dr. Chung on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach
    and have lost the argument soundly at every point:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

    These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this discussion thread(s).

    However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the argument(s), certain parties have
    redirected their hatred of the 2 pound diet approach toward its author. The rationale appears to be
    "if you can not discredit the message then try to discredit the messenger."

    Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll" is someone who posts under the
    cloak of anonymity messages with no redeeming discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting
    "flame" wars.

    These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the following observations were made:

    (1) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
    (2) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the discussion(s).
    (a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to achieve near-
    ideal weight.
    (b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their weight becomes near-ideal.
    (c) For (b) see: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V5D042C47
    (3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
    (4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
    (5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line (including jpegs of the actual
    diplomas).

    Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried to attack Dr.
    Chung's credentials knowing full well that they were attempting to libel him. One notable example
    is Mr. Pastorio:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

    When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements, the hateful folks hiding in the
    darkness of anonymity only hissed louder in support of their fallen hero.

    Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either actively or as lurkers can
    easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are, using the on-line third-party resources at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

    where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and libelous claims that credentials
    were bought are easily and summarily debunked.

    Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the anon posters who continue
    to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

    (6) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or accountability).
    (7) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.
    (8) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver one-sided insults.
    (9) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.

    (10) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or its author.

    and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

    It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

    It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD above the din of hissing from
    the peanut gallery.

    Andrew

    --

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

  7. Matti Narkia wrote:

    > Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:27:05 -0500 in article <[email protected]>
    > Steve <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:00:05 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote (in message
    > ><[email protected]>):

    > >> Praise the Lord :)
    > >
    > ><hiss>
    > >
    > Well said.
    >
    > --
    > Matti Narkia

    Thanks :) But the glory is all God's, neighbor

    Andrew