Announcing KLIMB 4.0

keithv

Guest
I'd like to announce the release of version 4.0 of
the KLIMB bike mapping program.

http://www.klimb.org/klimb.html

WHAT IS KLIMB?

KLIMB is a bike route planning program for the San
Francisco Bay Area and other areas. It allows you
to interactively plan out a bike route and
continually see the total distance, climbing, and
with the press of a button, the profile of the
route.

WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 4.0?

o USGS elevation info for any point
o Hills dialog showing all the climbs and descents
on your route
o Google Earth: see your route displayed in
Google Earth, and do sweeping zooms and worm's
eye views.
o much more, see http://www.klimb.org/whatsnew.html

To get the new version, go the KLIMB's home page at:
http://www.klimb.org/klimb.html

Keith Vetter

On Sep 18, 10:10 pm, keithv <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'd like to announce the release of version 4.0 of
> the KLIMB bike mapping program.
>
> http://www.klimb.org/klimb.html
>
> WHAT IS KLIMB?
>
> KLIMB is a bike route planning program for the San
> Francisco Bay Area and other areas. It allows you
> to interactively plan out a bike route and
> continually see the total distance, climbing, and
> with the press of a button, the profile of the
> route.
>
> WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 4.0?
>
> o USGS elevation info for any point
> o Hills dialog showing all the climbs and descents
> on your route
> o Google Earth: see your route displayed in
> Google Earth, and do sweeping zooms and worm's
> eye views.
> o much more, seehttp://www.klimb.org/whatsnew.html
>
> To get the new version, go the KLIMB's home page at:
> http://www.klimb.org/klimb.html
>
> Keith Vetter

That looks like a very useful and fun program to mess around with.
Could you work up a widget for an iPhone?

"keithv" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'd like to announce the release of version 4.0 of
> the KLIMB bike mapping program.
>
> http://www.klimb.org/klimb.html
>
> WHAT IS KLIMB?
>
> KLIMB is a bike route planning program for the San
> Francisco Bay Area and other areas. It allows you
> to interactively plan out a bike route and
> continually see the total distance, climbing, and
> with the press of a button, the profile of the
> route.
>
> WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 4.0?
>
> o USGS elevation info for any point
> o Hills dialog showing all the climbs and descents
> on your route
> o Google Earth: see your route displayed in
> Google Earth, and do sweeping zooms and worm's
> eye views.
> o much more, see http://www.klimb.org/whatsnew.html
>
> To get the new version, go the KLIMB's home page at:
> http://www.klimb.org/klimb.html
>
> Keith Vetter

EXCELLENT !!!
-tom