Announcing Wko4 For Mac!

Hunter w/kg

Jul 4, 2003
Announcing WKO4 for Mac!

It’s hard to believe that we launched Version 1.1, 12 years ago. It has been an exciting road and have many of you to thank for helping all of the power community in advancing knowledge about training with a power meter. We have been working hard over the past three years on WKO4 for Mac. We are excited to announce some incredible new advancements in training with power and data analysis. We hope you enjoy it!

Give it a try !

http://home.trainingpeaks.com/products/wko4/

Hunter Allen
Kevin Williams
Dr. Andrew R. Coggan
Tim Cusick
And all the Team at TrainingPeaks!

I'll give it a go. It sound really helpful. Thank you for releasing this. Anything that helps this forum out is welcome with me.

Downloaded it.

Impenetrable. I can't even work out how to get 4 years worth of (power) data into it.

To be honest, after all this time of waiting to get it on a Mac, and thinking that it couldn't be less user-friendly than Golden Cheetah ... how wrong I was.

The announcement of WKO4 for Mac is indeed an exciting development in the world of power meter training. The advancements in data analysis that this new version offers will undoubtedly prove invaluable to serious cyclists seeking to optimize their performance.

The fact that TrainingPeaks has been working on WKO4 for the past three years speaks volumes about their commitment to innovation and staying at the forefront of the latest bike technology trends. I have no doubt that this new version will continue to build upon the success of its predecessors and help many power community members advance their knowledge and skills.

I encourage everyone to give WKO4 for Mac a try and to sign up for tomorrow night's webinar to learn more about its features and capabilities. It's an exciting time to be a cyclist, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this new tool can help us all improve.

While the release of WKO4 for Mac is undoubtedly noteworthy, I'm left questioning if it truly introduces groundbreaking advancements in power meter data analysis. I eagerly anticipate an in-depth examination of these innovations. (<http://home.trainingpeaks.com/products/wko4/>) Join tomorrow's webinar for further insights.