Annual Easter Apology

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by David Cohen, Apr 16, 2006.

  1. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    Once again, I'd like to use this yearly opportunity to apologize, on behalf
    of the Jews, for killing Jesus.

    Sorry.

    David

    Tags:

  2. Richard

    Richard Guest

    David Cohen wrote:
    > Once again, I'd like to use this yearly opportunity to apologize, on behalf
    > of the Jews, for killing Jesus.
    >
    > Sorry.
    >
    > David

    "Sorry. Sorry. You see what I mean? I just get carried away. I'm really
    most awfully sorry. Sorry! Sorry, everyone."

    "Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not
    bicker and argue about who killed who."

  3. "Once again, I'd like to use this yearly opportunity to apologize, on
    behalf of the Jews, for killing Jesus."

    when i was in college, my history professor addressed this particular
    subject: he said that a certain german leader (fuhrer, i think he
    called him) settled the score in the mid-20th century.

    for the life of me, though, i cannot remember his name...

  4. Charles

    Charles Guest

    On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 14:10:03 GMT, "David Cohen"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Once again, I'd like to use this yearly opportunity to apologize, on behalf
    >of the Jews, for killing Jesus.
    >
    >Sorry.

    It's a cross you have to bear Cohen!

    Happy Easter and all that crap! ;o)

  5. Charles

    Charles Guest

    On 16 Apr 2006 09:05:39 -0700, "Pez D Spencer" <c[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >"Once again, I'd like to use this yearly opportunity to apologize, on
    >behalf of the Jews, for killing Jesus."
    >

    >when i was in college, my history professor addressed this particular
    >subject: he said that a certain german leader (fuhrer, i think he
    >called him) settled the score in the mid-20th century.
    >
    >for the life of me, though, i cannot remember his name...

    Please Sir, please Sir, I know...

  6. John

    John Guest

    "WillBrink" <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote in message
    news:WillBrink*NOSPAM*[email protected]
    > In article <%[email protected]>,
    > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Once again, I'd like to use this yearly opportunity to apologize, on

    behalf
    > > of the Jews, for killing Jesus.

    > Being he was a jew, I fail to see why it matters who killed him. Have
    > you seen this?

    And wasn't it the Romans who killed him?

  7. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "WillBrink" <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote
    > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Once again, I'd like to use this yearly opportunity to apologize, on
    >> behalf
    >> of the Jews, for killing Jesus.

    > Being he was a jew, I fail to see why it matters who killed him. Have
    > you seen this?
    >
    > 'Gospel of Judas' Surfaces After 1,700 Years
    >
    > By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD and LAURIE GOODSTEIN
    > Published: April 6, 2006
    >
    > An early Christian manuscript, including the only known text of what is
    > known as the Gospel of Judas, has surfaced after 1,700 years. The text
    > gives new insights into the relationship of Jesus and the disciple who
    > betrayed him, scholars reported today. In this version, Jesus asked
    > Judas, as a close friend, to sell him out to the authorities, telling
    > Judas he will "exceed" the other disciples by doing so.

    Once again, I'd like to use this yearly opportunity to apologize, on behalf
    of the Jews, for participating in the suicide of Jesus.

    David

  8. DZ

    DZ Guest

    We were waiting the whole year, and deserve a longer, more
    entertaining post.

  9. David

    David Guest

    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "WillBrink" <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote
    >> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>> Once again, I'd like to use this yearly opportunity to apologize, on
    >>> behalf
    >>> of the Jews, for killing Jesus.

    >> Being he was a jew, I fail to see why it matters who killed him. Have
    >> you seen this?
    >>
    >> 'Gospel of Judas' Surfaces After 1,700 Years
    >>
    >> By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD and LAURIE GOODSTEIN
    >> Published: April 6, 2006
    >>
    >> An early Christian manuscript, including the only known text of what is
    >> known as the Gospel of Judas, has surfaced after 1,700 years. The text
    >> gives new insights into the relationship of Jesus and the disciple who
    >> betrayed him, scholars reported today. In this version, Jesus asked
    >> Judas, as a close friend, to sell him out to the authorities, telling
    >> Judas he will "exceed" the other disciples by doing so.

    > Once again, I'd like to use this yearly opportunity to apologize, on
    > behalf of the Jews, for participating in the suicide of Jesus.
    >
    > David

    I think he had it coming - after all 'impersonating God' should be a capital
    offence.

  10. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "DZ" <[email protected]> wrote
    > We were waiting the whole year, and deserve a longer, more
    > entertaining post.

    I know. I just didn't seem to have the creative energy. Dieting, too many
    trolls, demonic possession, something...

    I think it's George Bush's fault. Somehow.

    David

  11. Dally

    Dally Guest

    David Cohen wrote:
    > "DZ" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >>We were waiting the whole year, and deserve a longer, more
    >>entertaining post.

    > I know. I just didn't seem to have the creative energy. Dieting, too many
    > trolls, demonic possession, something...
    >
    > I think it's George Bush's fault. Somehow.

    I totally agree.

    I got a fascinating mailing the other day from www.mypartytoo.com. The
    gist of it is, the Republicans want Bush gone.

    It sort of made my heart sing.

    Dally