anonymity

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by gym.gravity, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    January 09, 2006
    Anonymous Internet Annoying Is Illegal in the U.S.

    Last Thursday, President Bush signed into law a prohibition on posting
    annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without
    disclosing your true identity.
    [...]

    Buried deep in the new law is Sec. 113, an innocuously titled bit
    called "Preventing Cyberstalking." It rewrites existing telephone
    harassment law to prohibit anyone from using the Internet "without
    disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy."

    This law will make it a Federal Offense for the likes of Roger Bratton
    to do what he does. It will take a little while for it to be put into
    effect but pretty soon Roger will find all of his ID's exposed by his
    ISP's BY LAW.

    At this point with PROOF of the identity of who is stalking, he then
    become liable for civil penalties and there are about 100 Aussies who
    will file suit in courts and Roger will become the target of his own
    devices.

  2. gym.gravity wrote:
    > http://www.wired.com/news/columns/0,70000-0.html?tw=wn_tophead_2

    January 09, 2006
    Anonymous Internet Annoying Is Illegal in the U.S.

    Last Thursday, President Bush signed into law a prohibition on posting
    annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without
    disclosing your true identity.
    [...]

    Buried deep in the new law is Sec. 113, an innocuously titled bit
    called "Preventing Cyberstalking." It rewrites existing telephone
    harassment law to prohibit anyone from using the Internet "without
    disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy."

    This law will make it a Federal Offense for the likes of jackass Tom
    Kunich
    to do what he does. It will take a little while for it to be put into
    effect but pretty soon little tom will find all of his ID's exposed by
    his
    ISP's BY LAW.

    At this point with PROOF of the identity of who is stalking, he then
    become liable for civil penalties and there are about 100 Aussies who
    will file suit in courts and jackass little tom will become the target
    of his own
    devices.

    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10498319/ .

[...]

    of his own devices. http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10498319/

  4. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    This is even RICHER! There is a maximum penalty of TWO YEARS in Federal
    Prsion. Anyone here wonder what would happen to Roger in a Federal Prison?

    > January 09, 2006
    > Anonymous Internet Annoying Is Illegal in the U.S.
    >
    > Last Thursday, President Bush signed into law a prohibition on posting
    > annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without
    > disclosing your true identity.
    > [...]
    >
    > Buried deep in the new law is Sec. 113, an innocuously titled bit
    > called "Preventing Cyberstalking." It rewrites existing telephone
    > harassment law to prohibit anyone from using the Internet "without
    > disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy."
    >
    > This law will make it a Federal Offense for the likes of Roger Bratton
    > to do what he does. It will take a little while for it to be put into
    > effect but pretty soon Roger will find all of his ID's exposed by his
    > ISP's BY LAW.
    >
    > At this point with PROOF of the identity of who is stalking, he then
    > become liable for civil penalties and there are about 100 Aussies who
    > will file suit in courts and Roger will become the target of his own
    > devices.

  5. Dashi

    Dashi Guest

    If you don't like what Tom posts add him to your "blocked sender" list, like
    I just did to you!

    PLONK

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Tom Kunich wrote:
    >> This is even RICHER! There is a maximum penalty of TWO YEARS in Federal
    >> Prsion. Anyone here wonder what would happen to

    > little 2" Tom boy
    > This is even RICHER! There is a maximum penalty of TWO YEARS in Federal
    >
    > Prsion. Anyone here wonder what would happen to Tom in a Federal
    > Prison?
    > http://groups.google.com/group/rec....3856d564671?lnk=st&q=&rnum=2#299243856d564671

  6. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Dashi wrote:
    > If you don't like what Tom posts add him to your "blocked sender" list, like
    > I just did to you!
    >
    > PLONK

    Wow, you showed him.

  7. Jake

    Jake Guest

    Kyle Legate wrote:
    > Dashi wrote:
    > > If you don't like what Tom posts add him to your "blocked sender" list, like
    > > I just did to you!
    > >
    > > PLONK
    > >

    > Wow, you showed him.

    i would like to show her my overcrocking not overclocking