Another Armstrong's affair ?

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by poulidor, Apr 5, 2009.

1. poulidor

poulidor New Member

According http://autres-sports.le10sport.com/une-affaire-armstrong-_201865_a
    Armstrong has disappeared an half hour of an OoC tester. He opened the door then closed it leaving the tester outside during that time.
    Would he had to absorb some masking agent or to regulate his blood level?

What had he said about testing when he annouced his comeback?

Tags:

2. slovakguy

slovakguy Active Member

short odds that this doesn't make us newspapers like his comeback/crash.

3. jimmypop

jimmypop New Member

If true, how is this not considered a missed test?

4. whiteboytrash

whiteboytrash New Member

l'equipe are reporting he had some hot blonde over age of 47 in his room. Armstrong has simce stated on livestrong.com that he had to leave the tester outside as he was being ordered back into the bedroom to finish off the mystry blonde MILF another nine times. Armstrong's mother was unavailable for comment.

5. No_Positives

No_Positives New Member

It's a perfect time for Lance to dope since he is training so hard and racing next week. Can't you idiots put 2 and 2 together...

6. poulidor

poulidor New Member

Idiot yourself....

The facts were done March 17!
    The other idiot doped named Armstrong crashed the 23!

You are not well equiped, you have better to buy a real brain and then try to use it. :D

7. jimmypop

jimmypop New Member

It certainly is a better time to start doping prep now that he's not in danger of an in-competition test.

Check out Tyler Hamilton's doping plan from few years back to see how a PED schedule is set up.

8. ndbiker

ndbiker New Member

Perhaps we should just start another topic heading so this one can go back to being about the Grand Tours or any bike race for that matter. We could call it the "LA sucks" topic, or "LA is a massive doper" or perhaps "LA will bring down mankind as we know it" topic. I truly don't care if you folks want to beat that dead horse (it is not changing anything) but why don't we just dedicate a topic to it and get on talking about Grand tours. Or is that too boring?

9. RdBiker

RdBiker New Member

I don't want to be rude but to be honest I haven't seen you posting in any of the threads concerning racing itself so this seems like a stupid post. Actually this is the first post I read from you (I'd remember since your nick is so close to mine, or vice versa)
    Perhaps you can start a thread and start discussing a race you want in that one. I bet many people will come in and discuss it with you, me included. And no, not every thread turns into a doping thread. But it's quite obvious that a thread that starts with "Another Armstrong's affair?" is going to be about doping...And unfortunately doping is part of GTs and procycling.

10. ndbiker

ndbiker New Member

I understand I haven't done any posting concerning the races. However, most topics evolve into discussions of which rider was doping etc. so what is there to say about the race or the racing if it's all about cheating. Have they become irrelevent? If we aren't going to discuss the grand tours then what is the point of naming a topic Grand Tours... It's less than a month a away from the Giro D'Italia and Lance most likely will not be racing. There are alot of new riders and leaders, new teams, new technology and new strategies that will be employed during this race. I'm just a 50 year old recreational cyclist/triathlete who lives somewhat vicariously through ability of some marvelously skilled young men who ride more in warm ups than I do in a week. I know that there are people who are far more knowledgable about these races and the teams than I am and I follow this forum because occasionally the real topic is discussed. Unfortunately, you are correct, doping is part of cycling but it has been since bicycles were the fasted means of conveyance short of the train. If one were to understand the grand tours from this forum topic one might think that it was the only part of professional cycling.

11. RdBiker

RdBiker New Member

You are right in that the proportion of threads about riders who dope versus the threads about racing itself if too much in favour of doping. And that's a pity. The problem however seems to be that certain posters post mainly about doping and there aren't enought posters who discuss the racing itself. Please, I ask you to post questions, comments, etc. in threads concerning racing. I too want to talk about racing more. It doesn't matter if you're beaten down by some posters, they do that to everybody so don't worry about that. It doesn't matter if you post a simple/stupid question or comment. Members will then correct you or tell you the way it really is (and some people will bash you :) ) but that just makes you learn. So if you wanna learn post.

12. leerobbs

leerobbs New Member

Idiot yourself....

The facts were done March 17!
    The other idiot doped named Armstrong crashed the 23!

You are not well equiped, you have better to buy a real brain and then try to use it.

I think someone needs their dirty diaper changed!!