Another Astana failed drug test

NJK

Nov 11, 2004
Kasheshkin failed an out of comp test for a blood transfusion. This proves that both him and vino were doing this at the vuelta. Dirty Kazaks!

NJK said:
Kasheshkin failed an out of comp test for a blood transfusion. This proves that both him and vino were doing this at the vuelta. Dirty Kazaks!
well actually it doesnt prove jack sh*t about the Vuelta result, but it doescast a shadow over it.

'king idiots...

LaarsX said:
well actually it doesnt prove jack sh*t about the Vuelta result, but it doescast a shadow over it.

'king idiots...
It might not prove anything to you but it does to me. What do you think they just happened to stumble across blood doping last month, come on think about it. When they dominated one particular stage of the vuelta coming across the line together deciding who would win, total joke. Vino improved dramatically his power which you can't do at his stage of career.

NJK said:
It might not prove anything to you but it does to me. What do you think they just happened to stumble across blood doping last month, come on think about it. When they dominated one particular stage of the vuelta coming across the line together deciding who would win, total joke. Vino improved dramatically his power which you can't do at his stage of career.
Vino had some blood transfusion equipment he wouldn't be using for awhile, so this guy probably borrowed it.

NJK said:
Dude, Vino has probably been blood doping, amongst other things, for a long time. What I can't understand is, why aren't these guys using their own blood?

- where's Borat when ya need him ?

Borat-flag.jpg