Another 'boring' ride.

Paul - xxx

Guest
About an hour, eleven miles, trees, mud, sunny, grass and greenery, two
other cyclists said hello, one motorist also said hello. ;)

Nice ride.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Fantic 307 Trials on ebay 4558564657
Beamish 250 Trials on ebay 4558878921

Me too!

Decided to do the commute very gently today and see how long it took.
More time to look around and enjoy the scenery. Tail wind, so still
only took 35 minutes for the 11 miles. Passed by a few cars, but no-one
said hello.

iakobski came up with the following;:
> Me too!
>
> Decided to do the commute very gently today and see how long it took.
> More time to look around and enjoy the scenery. Tail wind, so still
> only took 35 minutes for the 11 miles. Passed by a few cars, but no-one
> said hello.

LOL, I had a tailwind going out ...

--

"Paul - ***" <[email protected]> writes:

> About an hour, eleven miles, trees, mud, sunny, grass and greenery,
> two other cyclists said hello, one motorist also said hello. ;)
>
> Nice ride.

Me too. 3 miles to work, 3 miles back, 24 minutes total time.
Feeling quite good about that. Average speed is definitely rising
steadily.

Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck

Chris Eilbeck came up with the following;:
> "Paul - ***" <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> About an hour, eleven miles, trees, mud, sunny, grass and greenery,
>> two other cyclists said hello, one motorist also said hello. ;)
>>
>> Nice ride.

> Me too. 3 miles to work, 3 miles back, 24 minutes total time.
> Feeling quite good about that. Average speed is definitely rising
> steadily.

Mine's not, but I'm not bothered as mine is nearly all off-road.

I daresay if I commuted I'd maybe worry or think about average speeds and
stuff, but I don't so I don't and won't. ;)