Another case of positive test with testosterone (stage 11)

DH, my post rate is 3.5 per day well within acceptable levels whereas your's is over 12 which would indicate "PPD" (possible post doping) and or CGH
( computer growth hormones). This shows an imbalance of almost 4-1 and normal is 1-1.
We will need to check your B sample. :D

jhuskey said:
DH, my post rate is 3.5 per day well within acceptable levels whereas your's is over 12 which would indicate "PPD" (possible post doping) and or CGH
( computer growth hormones). This shows an imbalance of almost 4-1 and normal is 1-1.
We will need to check your B sample. :D
That is a jealous lie. The CF counter has not been calibrated for three years.

Meanwhile, I have retained Howard Jacobs and Maurice Suh for legal advice and counter claim actions.

The LAF will promote a Golf Tournament for me complete with Nike swooshes and free yellow bracelets.

Will Geoghegan will handle all cell phone calls on my behalf and Arnie Baker is revising the Power Point, scorched earth defense bullet points.

The FFF has promised back me up. George Mitchell & I are going fly fishing next week.

I plan to host the ESPys next year too.

Back off T-Mobile.

Serafino said:
I think that they don't have a choice. The ASO invites them to withdraw from the race. Its an invitation that you can't refuse.
:D
Yea, it is kind of like finding your horse's head under your satin sheets...:) You accept the offer and tell them how grateful you are

saluki said:
I don't think that there is an argument that it doesn't do any good. I think the argument is that it takes time to do some good. In other words, you are not going to ride like a dog on stage 16 and fly like superman on stage 17 because you took a shot of testosterone. I think that riders primarily use testosterone to repair muscle damage from a lot of racing or training more quickly. If you use too much of it you go from being the chicken to being Tom Boonen. Something that neither the chicken or Boonen want to see.
Depends on the ester. Testosterone suspension becomes active within hours. Testosterone decanoate takes about 15 days.

I was also in the school of thought that testosterone wouldn't help in the middle of a stage race but I was wrong on that. A quick acting testosterone does give a sizable advantage.

musette said:
If it's RAS and he's out, DC wins its eighth TdF title, notwithstanding Ras' stage win today! Then DC would also succeed to today's stage win :rolleyes:

Hello, the next best thing -- RAS out for another, but potentially similar, reason! :cool:

Doctor.House said:
Not necessarily cobbles.

Vino's test was different that the others. More expensive and complex too.

Michele Ferrari & Vino's 'miracle comeback TT victory' served as a basis for elaborate blood testing (something never done)

How about an IRMS test on Vino's urine? Why not perform that test too?

Several posters alleged that Andeas Kloden was also tested in the same manner as Vino. But nobody knows that to be true.

I doubt Kloden was ever tested.
Kloden was given same test. several resports on this. from astana to eurosport to radsport, et al. his, of course, was negative.

Originally Posted by musette
If it's RAS and he's out, DC wins its eighth TdF title, notwithstanding Ras' stage win today! Then DC would also succeed to today's stage win :rolleyes:
Yes it is the last title that the team could win because next year there is no team.
8 of the dirtiest TDF, what a glorius raw!

musette said:
Hello, the next best thing -- RAS out for another, but potentially similar, reason! :cool:

Don't take too much joy from others woes. There are several stages and a lot of drug testing to be done.
But I am not surpised at this development.

musette said:
ive read too many of you inane posts today. and i stand by my previous remarks. you are both rabid and vapid. :rolleyes:

Klodifan said:
Kloden was given same test. several resports on this. from astana to eurosport to radsport, et al. his, of course, was negative.
That is mosty likely untrue. Just silly propaganda for German fans.

Had they selected Kloden for an IRMS test, he would flunk that too!

Kloden is very dirty.

Doctor.House said:
That is mosty likely untrue. Just silly propaganda for German fans.

Had they selected Kloden for an IRMS test, he would flunk that too!

Kloden is very dirty.
accepting the premise that the tour organizers didnt want astana at the race in the first place, you really think they would forgo giving kloden the same test? cmon doc. why not increase their chances of bringing shame on astana. give me a break.

Biver added: "Andreas Kloden was also tested in Albi, but his test was negative."

Klodifan said:
accepting the premise that the tour organizers didnt want astana at the race in the first place, you really think they would forgo giving kloden the same test? cmon doc. why not increase their chances of bringing shame on astana. give me a break.
Klodi:

Germany is still an important economy to ASO.

Please catch back on when I ease up.

I have explained the commercial purpose of TV sports many times already.

Klodifan said:

Doctor.House said:
Klodi:

Germany is still an important economy to ASO.

Please catch back on when I ease up.

I have explained the commercial purpose of TV sports many times already.
Come on Dr.H your loosing yourself inside of your own conspiracy theory.
I agree with Klodifan.
If the ASO didn't want Astana in the tour, it would make no difference to the German audience, if Astana was out then obviously so was Kloden. Therefore no German audience.
There would be no reason for Kloden to have not received the same tests as to what Vino received.
If either was busted or anyone from Astana, the same result is the end product.

Besides they lost Germany to TV coverage anyway after Sinkewitz positive test.
German TV where going to pull out on any positive dope test. They would have no doubt pulled the pin after Vino's result.
ASO knew this so obviously they were not perturbed by it.

You must be relatively new to the sports entertainment business.

Stay tuned for more lectures.

Trev_S said:
Come on Dr.H your loosing yourself inside of your own conspiracy theory.
I agree with Klodifan.
If the ASO didn't want Astana in the tour, it would make no difference to the German audience, if Astana was out then obviously so was Kloden. Therefore no German audience.
There would be no reason for Kloden to have not received the same tests as to what Vino received.
If either was busted or anyone from Astana, the same result is the end product.

Besides they lost Germany to TV coverage anyway after Sinkewitz positive test.
German TV where going to pull out on any positive dope test. They would have no doubt pulled the pin after Vino's result.
ASO knew this so obviously they were not perturbed by it.

helmutRoole2 said:
Depends on the ester. Testosterone suspension becomes active within hours. Testosterone decanoate takes about 15 days.
Hmm, is this from the same source that said extracted blood takes 120 days to replace. Sorry, once you do that you loose your credibility the next time around.

saluki said:
Hmm, is this from the same source that said extracted blood takes 120 days to replace. Sorry, once you do that you loose your credibility the next time around.
Fair enough, skinny dog.

Google it. You'll find plenty of references:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cattests.htm
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/testosterone-suspension.htm

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/testosterone-suspension.htm

http://www.steroidology.com/steroid-articles/steroid.info/34/Testosterone_suspension.html

That took less than a minute.