Another CO Autumn Photo Shoot

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tom Purvis, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. Tom Purvis

    Tom Purvis Guest

    The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
    aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the pictures
    from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:

    http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html

    I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
    load-time.

    Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.
    --
    Tom Purvis - http://www.arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/ Salida, CO

    Tags:

  2. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 30 Sep 2003 08:32:19 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote:

    >The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
    >aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the
    >pictures from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:
    >
    > http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html
    >
    >I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
    >load-time.
    >
    >Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.

    nice pics, but too yellow for me. I like this color scheme better:

    http://www.cs.uga.edu/~zhang/photogallery/Travels/ga_fall.jpg

    Yes, yellow is nice, but red is where it's at my friend.

  3. Raoul Deluxe

    Raoul Deluxe Guest

    "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On 30 Sep 2003 08:32:19 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote:
    >
    > >The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
    > >aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the
    > >pictures from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:
    > >
    > > http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html
    > >
    > >I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
    > >load-time.
    > >
    > >Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.
    >

    > nice pics, but too yellow for me. I like this color scheme better:
    >
    > http://www.cs.uga.edu/~zhang/photogallery/Travels/ga_fall.jpg
    >
    > Yes, yellow is nice, but red is where it's at my friend.

    Sorry Dave, but when it comes to fall colors, it's got to be yellow, with just a tad of purple. :)

    http://community.webshots.com/s/image7/2/43/42/88924342loIwnS_ph.jpg

  4. Raoul Deluxe

    Raoul Deluxe Guest

    "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On 30 Sep 2003 08:32:19 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote:
    >
    > >The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
    > >aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the
    > >pictures from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:
    > >
    > > http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html
    > >
    > >I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
    > >load-time.
    > >
    > >Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.
    >

    > nice pics, but too yellow for me. I like this color scheme better:
    >
    > http://www.cs.uga.edu/~zhang/photogallery/Travels/ga_fall.jpg
    >
    > Yes, yellow is nice, but red is where it's at my friend.

    Sorry Dave, but when it comes to fall colors, it's got to be yellow, with just a tad of purple. :)

    http://community.webshots.com/s/image7/2/43/42/88924342loIwnS_ph.jpg

  5. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:06:12 -0500, "Raoul Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> On 30 Sep 2003 08:32:19 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote:
    >>
    >> >The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
    >> >aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the
    >> >pictures from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:
    >> >
    >> > http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html
    >> >
    >> >I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
    >> >load-time.
    >> >
    >> >Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.
    >>

    >> nice pics, but too yellow for me. I like this color scheme better:
    >>
    >> http://www.cs.uga.edu/~zhang/photogallery/Travels/ga_fall.jpg
    >>
    >> Yes, yellow is nice, but red is where it's at my friend.
    >
    >Sorry Dave, but when it comes to fall colors, it's got to be yellow, with just a tad of purple. :)
    >
    >http://community.webshots.com/s/image7/2/43/42/88924342loIwnS_ph.jpg

    Ouch, that hurt! specially after they beat my beloved Dawgs!

    Damn you Raoul!!

  6. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 30 Sep 2003 08:32:19 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote:

    >The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
    >aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the
    >pictures from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:
    >
    > http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html
    >
    >I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
    >load-time.
    >
    >Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.

    Nice, Bill

  7. Raoul Deluxe

    Raoul Deluxe Guest

    "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:06:12 -0500, "Raoul Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >> nice pics, but too yellow for me. I like this color scheme better:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.cs.uga.edu/~zhang/photogallery/Travels/ga_fall.jpg
    > >>
    > >> Yes, yellow is nice, but red is where it's at my friend.
    > >
    > >Sorry Dave, but when it comes to fall colors, it's got to be yellow, with just a tad of
    > >purple. :)
    > >
    > >http://community.webshots.com/s/image7/2/43/42/88924342loIwnS_ph.jpg
    >
    > Ouch, that hurt! specially after they beat my beloved Dawgs!

    But only after you guys beat us the last two times out.

    > Damn you Raoul!!

    Sorry, that was mean. :)