Another CO Autumn Photo Shoot

Tom Purvis

Guest
The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the pictures
from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:

http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html

I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
load-time.

Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.
--
Tom Purvis - http://www.arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/ Salida, CO

On 30 Sep 2003 08:32:19 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote:

>The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
>aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the
>pictures from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:
>
> http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html
>
>I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
>load-time.
>
>Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.

nice pics, but too yellow for me. I like this color scheme better:

http://www.cs.uga.edu/~zhang/photogallery/Travels/ga_fall.jpg

Yes, yellow is nice, but red is where it's at my friend.

"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On 30 Sep 2003 08:32:19 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote:
>
> >The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
> >aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the
> >pictures from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:
> >
> > http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html
> >
> >I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
> >load-time.
> >
> >Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.
>

> nice pics, but too yellow for me. I like this color scheme better:
>
> http://www.cs.uga.edu/~zhang/photogallery/Travels/ga_fall.jpg
>
> Yes, yellow is nice, but red is where it's at my friend.

Sorry Dave, but when it comes to fall colors, it's got to be yellow, with just a tad of purple. :)

http://community.webshots.com/s/image7/2/43/42/88924342loIwnS_ph.jpg

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:06:12 -0500, "Raoul Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> On 30 Sep 2003 08:32:19 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote:
>>
>> >The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
>> >aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the
>> >pictures from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:
>> >
>> > http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html
>> >
>> >I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
>> >load-time.
>> >
>> >Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.
>>

>> nice pics, but too yellow for me. I like this color scheme better:
>>
>> http://www.cs.uga.edu/~zhang/photogallery/Travels/ga_fall.jpg
>>
>> Yes, yellow is nice, but red is where it's at my friend.
>
>Sorry Dave, but when it comes to fall colors, it's got to be yellow, with just a tad of purple. :)
>
>http://community.webshots.com/s/image7/2/43/42/88924342loIwnS_ph.jpg

Ouch, that hurt! specially after they beat my beloved Dawgs!

Damn you Raoul!!

On 30 Sep 2003 08:32:19 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Purvis) wrote:

>The wind came up hard last night, so I'm guessing that locally we've past the peak of the
>aspen-viewing season. But this past Sunday was pretty damned pretty. Check out a few of the
>pictures from then (which of course don't really do justice) here:
>
> http://arkansasvalley.net/tpurvis/Autumn03.html
>
>I left the pictures pretty big, but I think the detail is worth a little bit of cost in terms of
>load-time.
>
>Also Warning: there is a dog on the trail. And she's not leashed. Send the cops for me.

Nice, Bill

"Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:06:12 -0500, "Raoul Deluxe" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> nice pics, but too yellow for me. I like this color scheme better:
> >>
> >> http://www.cs.uga.edu/~zhang/photogallery/Travels/ga_fall.jpg
> >>
> >> Yes, yellow is nice, but red is where it's at my friend.
> >
> >Sorry Dave, but when it comes to fall colors, it's got to be yellow, with just a tad of
> >purple. :)
> >
> >http://community.webshots.com/s/image7/2/43/42/88924342loIwnS_ph.jpg
>
> Ouch, that hurt! specially after they beat my beloved Dawgs!

But only after you guys beat us the last two times out.

> Damn you Raoul!!

Sorry, that was mean. :)