another cross reference to "rec.bicycles.tech"

Ianb

Guest
Another posting in uk.rec.cycling says to check in rec.bicycles.tech. However I have been
subscribed to r.b.t for about a month and NOTHING has appeared in it, so is it alive or is my
reader/server being difficult? Just to check I am posting this to r.b.t as well as u.r.c to see
whether it appears there
--
IanB

n.b. as I subscribe to two large newsgroups it may be
several days before I see a newsgroup response

IanB wrote:
> Another posting in uk.rec.cycling says to check in rec.bicycles.tech. However I have been
> subscribed to r.b.t for about a month and NOTHING has appeared in it, so is it alive or is my
> reader/server being difficult? Just to check I am posting this to r.b.t as well as u.r.c to see
> whether it appears there

My observation is that OE displays cross posted messages only in the first group you read. Its only
an observation and may be wrong though.

Tony

"IanB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Another posting in uk.rec.cycling says to check in rec.bicycles.tech. However I have been
> subscribed to r.b.t for about a month and NOTHING has appeared in it, so is it alive or is my
> reader/server being difficult?

It's been busy. Among other things you've missed a post-grad level course in the cardiovascular
system and pedalling circles.

--
Dave...

"IanB" <[email protected]> writes:

> Another posting in uk.rec.cycling says to check in rec.bicycles.tech. However I have been
> subscribed to r.b.t for about a month and NOTHING has appeared in it, so is it alive or is my
> reader/server being difficult? Just to check I am posting this to r.b.t as well as u.r.c to see
> whether it appears there

Something's wrong with your server - it's a busy group, much busier than this.

Morning had broken, and I found when I looked that we had run out of copper roove nails.

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:43:04 -0000, "IanB"
<[email protected]> wrote:

:)Another posting in uk.rec.cycling says to check in )rec.bicycles.tech. However I have been
:subscribed to r.b.t )for about a month and NOTHING has appeared in it, so is it )alive or is my
:reader/server being difficult? )Just to check I am posting this to r.b.t as well as u.r.c to )see
:whether it appears there

rec.bicycles.tech:439433
uk.rec.cycling:281411

Seems r.b.t has had more postings since these counters were reset.
--
Comm again, Mike.