Another cycling letter

>In today's local paper
>
>http://qurl.net/2b

A fine letter.

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
correct one remove fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel
is switched off--

>In today's local paper
>
>http://qurl.net/2b

A fine letter.

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
correct one remove fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel
is switched off--

On 18 May 2004 11:50:40 GMT, [email protected]
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

>>In today's local paper
>>
>>http://qurl.net/2b
>
>A fine letter.

Helen

You should have read Simon's code-breaking letter in
yesterdays DM. T'was most interesting. Simon is a man of
many letters.

James

"James Hodson" <[email protected]>
wrote in message

> You should have read Simon's code-breaking letter in
> yesterdays DM. T'was most interesting. Simon is a man of
> many letters.

You mean the national Daily Mail?

Yeah, why bus in all these ENIGMA code breakers to decipher
an old inscription when some bloke in 'ull worked it out in
his tea break ;-)

--

Simon M

On Tue, 18 May 2004 16:23:14 +0100, "Simon Mason"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>You mean the national Daily Mail?

Unless there is another Simon Mason from Anlaby who wrote to
the national DM, then yes. :)

>Yeah, why bus in all these ENIGMA code breakers to decipher
>an old inscription when some bloke in 'ull worked it out in
>his tea break ;-)

T'was most inspired anyway, Simon. You're not suggesting you
made it up, are you? Are you? Say it ain't so!

James

Nope. That is a borken www.thisishull.co.uk database!

AndyMorris wrote:
> Simon Mason wrote:
>> In today's local paper
>>
>> http://qurl.net/2b
>

> Exception: DBI::DatabaseError Can't connect to local MySQL
> server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock'
> (2)
>
> qURL.net — The Broken Shorter Link Site.

Nope. That is a borken www.thisishull.co.uk database!

"James Hodson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >Yeah, why bus in all these ENIGMA code breakers to
> >decipher an old inscription when some bloke in 'ull
> >worked it out in his tea break ;-)
>
> T'was most inspired anyway, Simon. You're not suggesting
> you made it up, are you? Are you? Say it ain't so!

I didn't think up the solution - I don't have the skill or
anything like the talent to do so (unlike the real WWII
Enigma crackers). I just remembered reading about the
person who came up with *a* possible answer in some book I
once read. It's a more likely expanation than the claptrap
the Mail came out with about it showing the site of the
holy grail!

See: http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/zenigma.htm