Another cyclist killed, another injured - hit & run :(

Tony W scribed after much navel searching:
> "Daniel Wilcox" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>Colin Blackburn wrote:
>>
>>>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says..

>>>Yes, after first sewing some on with a blunt rusty needle!
>>>
>>>Mr Reasonable
>>>

>>All extremists should be taken out and shot.
>

> Much to good for them!!
>
> :)

Well in that case, you need a rusty bayonet!

"Gordon BP" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Much to good for them!!
> >
> > :)
> >

> Well in that case, you need a rusty bayonet!

In the context of this discussion, perhaps they should be lashed to the wheel of a juggernault or
left to play on the M1

:)

"W K" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Regarding punishments for killer drivers:

> Or sent to the paul smith school of driving for six months of lectures.

I think the European Court Of Human Rights would take a dim view of anything so inhumane. You'd have
to put the offenders under suicide watch.

Pete

"wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" >Unfortunately the only response was a letter decrying me as a social
engineering nazi!!! - bit over the top I thought,
>Dave.
Ack.
> Almost as bad as being a h*lm*t nazi ;-) Cheers, helen s

Hi All, A first aid certificate must be renewed every 3 years! Surely if that is necessary to do
good, the same should apply to a driving licence? Walter Rixon