Another Danielson Hillclimb Record

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dirtroadie, May 25, 2003.

  1. Hawke

    Hawke Guest

  2. Jim James

    Jim James Guest

    Absurd....More like the next US phenom to go Division 1 and then high-tail it home because he is
    FRAGILE...Take note...

    _JJ_

    > Like I said previously, Tom Danielson is the next multiple American TdF winner, he will be
    > replacing Lance in a few years.
    >
    > Hawke

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Jim James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Absurd....More like the next US phenom to go Division 1 and then high-tail it home because he is
    > FRAGILE...Take note...
    > >
    > > Like I said previously, Tom Danielson is the next multiple
    American TdF
    > > winner, he will be replacing Lance in a few years.

    Apparently you haven't see Tom race.

  4. Dashi Toshii

    Dashi Toshii Guest

    "Jim James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Absurd....More like the next US phenom to go Division 1 and then high-tail it home because he is
    > FRAGILE...Take note...
    >
    > _JJ_
    >

    > > Like I said previously, Tom Danielson is the next multiple American TdF winner, he will be
    > > replacing Lance in a few years.
    > >
    > > Hawke

    I've taken note and I like the notes that I have taken so far! <g>

    Hawke

  5. Jim James

    Jim James Guest

    Vaughters, Horner, McRae...Shall I continue?

    _JJ_

    > I've taken note and I like the notes that I have taken so far! <g>
    >
    > Hawke

  6. "Jim James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Absurd....More like the next US phenom to go Division 1 and then high-tail it home because he is
    > FRAGILE...Take note...

    It's easy to rip those guys, but not everyone can take the effects of culture shock.

    Our country is very insular. Could the Euros do it better in reverse? Ditch the home country, cross
    over the ocean, leaving their support system at home.

    Probably, because their cultures are less insular, but there are plenty of Europros from Europe
    who also don't make it and they don't have to deal with the added difficulty of adjusting to a
    new culture.

  7. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
    > "Jim James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Absurd....More like the next US phenom to go Division 1 and then high-tail it home because he is
    >> FRAGILE...Take note...
    >
    > Our country is very insular. Could the Euros do it better in reverse? Ditch the home country,
    > cross over the ocean, leaving their support system at home.
    >
    > Probably, because their cultures are less insular, but there are plenty of Europros from Europe
    > who also don't make it and they don't have to deal with the added difficulty of adjusting to a new
    > culture.

    Right. Because they're fragile, which is exactly what Jim was saying.