Another Drug Infested Sport

Isn't it strange that the lawyer in the group is always talking about drugs.
The biggest users of cocaine that I ever knew were all lawyers.

> Isn't it strange that the lawyer in the group is always talking about

drugs.
> The biggest users of cocaine that I ever knew were all lawyers.

It's likely not the fact that they were lawyers, it may just be the kind of
people you know. (Sometimes, different angles make better sense...)

Tom Kunich wrote:
> Isn't it strange that the lawyer in the group is always talking about drugs.
> The biggest users of cocaine that I ever knew were all lawyers.

Really, they need to now what they're dealing with. On a strictly
professional basis, obviously.

Robin