Another Fascinating Abusive Email from a Typical Mountain Biker

Mike Vandeman

Guest
[64.59.128.220]) by mtaw3.prodigy.net (8.12.10/8.12.10) with
ESMTP id i4N4roqw022940 for
<[email protected]>; Sat, 22 May 2004
21:53:50 -0700 (PDT) Received: from
bpd2mi3no.prod.shawcable.com (bpd2mi3no-
qfe3.prod.shawcable.com [10.0.184.122]) by
bpd2mo2no.prod.shawcable.com (Sun ONE
Messaging Server 6.0 HotFix 1.01 (built Mar
15 2004)) with ESMTP id <0HY5003EVHMPNW90@bp-
d2mo2no.prod.shawcable.com> for
[email protected]; Sat, 22 May 2004
22:54:25 -0600 (MDT) Received: from
windowsuq6ok9x
(S010600e02994ff69.gv.shawcable.net
[24.69.8.231]) by
bpd2mi3no.prod.shawcable.com (Sun ONE
Messaging Server 6.0 HotFix 1.01 (built Mar
15 2004)) with ESMTP id <0HY500I19HMOA300@bp-
d2mi3no.prod.shawcable.com> for
[email protected]; Sat, 22 May 2004
22:54:25 -0600 (MDT) Date: Sat, 22 May 2004
21:58:21 -0700 From: Jeff Dwyer
<[email protected]> Subject: mountain
bikes To: [email protected] Message-id: <0-
05101c44082$9294adc0$e7084518@windowsuq6ok9x>
priority: Normal

You, sir, are a complete nutball. The .00005% of the earth’s
surface that is subject to mild and temporary disturbance by
mountain bike tires is insignificant in comparison to the
land ruined by the meat animal industry, all resource-based
industries, golf courses, highways, housing for humans that
are so stupid they breed like rabbits, garbage dumps, and
industries that produce absolutely useless products. Don’t
you think that a planet that has recovered quite nicely
thank you from several ice ages, constant tectonic upheaval,
migration of continental land masses, sea bottoms and land
areas swapping places, a cataclysmic event that extinguished
90% of the life on earth, and a World War with a nuclear
finale may have an outside chance of surviving the onslaught
of the demonic mountain bike?

Get a grip, back away from your obsessive hang-ups, and
maybe some people will begin to take you seriously. The more
you whine and complain about issues that are patently
absurd, the more you are used as an example of what is very
wrong with enviro-Nazis.

Lighten up,

Jeff Dwyer

---
virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.687 /
Virus Database: 448 - Release Date: 5/16/2004

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> Don't you think that a planet that has recovered quite
> nicely thank you from several ice ages, constant tectonic
> upheaval, migration of continental land masses, sea
> bottoms and land areas swapping places, a cataclysmic
> event that extinguished 90% of the life on earth,
and a
> World War with a nuclear finale may have an outside chance
> of surviving
the
> onslaught of the demonic mountain bike?

Thanks for sharing. That's funny!

Mike Vandeman wrote:

{a jillion lines of meaningless headers *SNIPPED* (why is
that so hard for you to grasp, Do[r]c?!?)}

> You, sir, are a complete nutball. The .00005% of the
> earth's surface that is subject to mild and temporary
> disturbance by mountain bike tires is insignificant in
> comparison to the land ruined by the meat animal industry,
> all resource-based industries, golf courses, highways,
> housing for humans that are so stupid they breed like
> rabbits, garbage dumps, and industries that produce
> absolutely useless products. Don't you think that a planet
> that has recovered quite nicely thank you from several ice
> ages, constant tectonic upheaval, migration of continental
> land masses, sea bottoms and land areas swapping places, a
> cataclysmic event that extinguished 90% of the life on
> earth, and a World War with a nuclear finale may have an
> outside chance of surviving the onslaught of the demonic
> mountain bike?
>
> Get a grip, back away from your obsessive hang-ups, and
> maybe some people will begin to take you seriously. The
> more you whine and complain about issues that are patently
> absurd, the more you are used as an example of what is
> very wrong with enviro-Nazis.
>

> Lighten up,
>
> Jeff Dwyer

"ABUSIVE"?!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. (Besides, he's
100% correct.)

Bill "kind of thinks nutball is nicest thing you've been
called today" S.

S o r n i <[email protected]> wrote:
> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>
> {a jillion lines of meaningless headers *SNIPPED* (why is
> that so hard for you to grasp, Do[r]c?!?)}
>
>> You, sir, are a complete nutball. The .00005% of the
>> earth's surface that is subject to mild and temporary
>> disturbance by mountain bike tires is insignificant in
>> comparison to the land ruined by the meat animal
>> industry, all resource-based industries, golf courses,
>> highways, housing for humans that are so stupid they
>> breed like rabbits, garbage dumps, and industries that
>> produce absolutely useless products. Don't you think that
>> a planet that has recovered quite nicely thank you from
>> several ice ages, constant tectonic upheaval, migration
>> of continental land masses, sea bottoms and land areas
>> swapping places, a cataclysmic event that extinguished
>> 90% of the life on earth, and a World War with a nuclear
>> finale may have an outside chance of surviving the
>> onslaught of the demonic mountain bike?
>>
>> Get a grip, back away from your obsessive hang-ups, and
>> maybe some people will begin to take you seriously. The
>> more you whine and complain about issues that are
>> patently absurd, the more you are used as an example of
>> what is very wrong with enviro-Nazis.
>>

>> Lighten up,
>>
>> Jeff Dwyer
>
> "ABUSIVE"?!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. (Besides, he's
> 100% correct.)
>
> Bill "kind of thinks nutball is nicest thing you've been
> called today" S.

Damn right it's abusive! One of my favorite pastimes is
having a hamburger after a round of golf, returning to my
human-type house full of my offspring and their useless
industrial products shaped like toys ....then going to ride
my bike. I think Jeff needs to take some of his own advice!

Tom

"Mike Vandeman" puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again:

> Don't you think that a planet that has recovered quite
> nicely thank you from several ice ages, constant tectonic
> upheaval, migration of continental land masses...

Plate Tectonics is the number one cause of earthquakes,
volcanoes, and tidal waves. Most importantly, plate
tectonics is the driving force behind the creation of
mountains... and we all know what comes after mountains -
MOUTAIN BIKERS. Clearly the root of all evil lies in the
tectonic forces underneath the earths crust. The devil
himself lives in these parts folks. What more can be said.

Why don't geologists get it????

I'm working on a stopping tectonic forces from causing
further damage. Don't you want to help? www.neurotics.com

"Big Daddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Mike Vandeman" puts the lotion on its skin or else it
> gets the hose
again:

> > Don't you think that a planet that has recovered quite
> > nicely thank you from several ice ages, constant
> > tectonic
upheaval,
> > migration of continental land masses...
>
> Plate Tectonics is the number one cause of earthquakes,
> volcanoes, and
tidal
> waves. Most importantly, plate tectonics is the driving
> force behind the creation of mountains... and we all know
> what comes after mountains - MOUTAIN BIKERS. Clearly the
> root of all evil lies in the tectonic forces underneath
> the earths crust. The devil himself lives in these parts
> folks. What more can be said.

LIAR!! :<)

" S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>
> {a jillion lines of meaningless headers *SNIPPED* (why is
> that so hard for you to grasp, Do[r]c?!?)}
>
> > You, sir, are a complete nutball. The .00005% of the
> > earth's surface that is subject to mild and temporary
> > disturbance by mountain bike tires is insignificant in
> > comparison to the land ruined by the meat animal
> > industry, all resource-based industries, golf courses,
> > highways, housing for humans that are so stupid they
> > breed like rabbits, garbage dumps, and industries that
> > produce absolutely useless products. Don't you think
> > that a planet that has recovered quite nicely thank you
> > from several ice ages, constant tectonic upheaval,
> > migration of continental land masses, sea bottoms and
> > land areas swapping places, a cataclysmic event that
> > extinguished 90% of the life on earth, and a World War
> > with a nuclear finale may have an outside chance of
> > surviving the onslaught of the demonic mountain bike?
> >
> > Get a grip, back away from your obsessive hang-ups, and
> > maybe some people will begin to take you seriously. The
> > more you whine and complain about issues that are
> > patently absurd, the more you are used as an example of
> > what is very wrong with enviro-Nazis.
> >

> > Lighten up,
> >
> > Jeff Dwyer
>
> "ABUSIVE"?!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. (Besides, he's
> 100% correct.)
>
> Bill "kind of thinks nutball is nicest thing you've been
> called today" S.

How dare you impune his perception of abuse.......... What
happened in this string is ALMOST as bad as getting hit in
the head with a Nerf football at Abu Grade-school.

Marty

How easily we take offense to the {mindless and hilarious} bantering of others!

angotja says:

>How easily we take offense to the {mindless and hilarious}
>bantering of others!

Yeah? Well - 4Q.

;-)