Another girl on the trails

Chris Glidden

Guest
Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis Makai)
was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!

CG

Chris Glidden wrote:
> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis
> Makai) was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's
> very healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!

Oh, great. Another selfish, destructive mountain biker!

Willamina Vandewoman

;-)

Chris Glidden wrote:
> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis
> Makai) was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's
> very healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!

Oh, great. Another selfish, destructive mountain biker!

Willamina Vandewoman

;-)

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Chris Glidden wrote:
>> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis
>> Makai) was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's
>> very healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!

> Oh, great. Another selfish, destructive mountain biker!
>
> Willamina Vandewoman
>
> ;-)

Damn. I wish we had thought of that name. We can probably get the birth
certificate changed.

Chris Glidden wrote:
> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis Makai)
> was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
> healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
>
> CG

Wow 9 pounds!!!!!!!

Congrats and God bless! You owe your wife a nice present for pushing
that out (or did she).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws