Another girl on the trails

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>> Chris Glidden wrote:
>>
>>> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
>>> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing
>>> stuff. CG
>>>

>> Man, my wife had 23 Hours of labor and then we did an emergency
>> c-section anyway! We should have saved some time and misery and just
>> gone for that first!
>>
>> Hope you've stocked up on sleep!
>>
>> Matt

> Same here and went the easy option on the second one.

What's the easy option? I popped both mine out like a peasant woman, that's
the easy option. C- section recovery is anything *but* easy.

Anyway, congrats Chris. The cliche is my how fast they grow, but with one
going off to college in about a month, it's all too true.

Penny

small change wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>>MattB wrote:

>>>Man, my wife had 23 Hours of labor and then we did an emergency
>>>c-section anyway! We should have saved some time and misery and just
>>>gone for that first!
>>>
>>>Hope you've stocked up on sleep!
>>>
>>>Matt

>>Same here and went the easy option on the second one.

> What's the easy option? I popped both mine out like a peasant woman, that's
> the easy option. C- section recovery is anything *but* easy.

But probably easier to recover starting fresh rather than on the tail
end of a 23 hour ordeal like we had. It's a relative easy. I'd like to
say it was easy to just be the coach and support guy, but that was hard
enough in it's self! (but still no comparison I'm sure)

Matt

Chris Glidden wrote:
> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis Makai)
> was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
> healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
>
> CG

9lbs 4.5oz!?! Wow! That's frikkin light~....
Oh, you're talking about an actual baby GIRL, not speaking
metaphorically about a new bike....
Congrats! Who wants to pitch in: http://sheldonbrown.com/carrababy.html

/s