Another girl on the trails

Chris Glidden wrote:
> Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible. Daughter #2 (Alexis
> Makai) was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's
> very healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
>
> CG

Congratulations. Wait until you get that sparkle in your eye the first
time they solo on their bike!

Gary

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing stuff.
>
> CG

Sounds strangely like one of my rides, cept I have 14 hours of pushing but
only half an hour of actual labour !

Congrats....Adam

(Rare poster, constant lurker)

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing stuff.
>
> CG

Sounds strangely like one of my rides, cept I have 14 hours of pushing but
only half an hour of actual labour !

Congrats....Adam

(Rare poster, constant lurker)

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing stuff.
>
> CG

Sounds strangely like one of my rides, cept I have 14 hours of pushing but
only half an hour of actual labour !

Congrats....Adam

(Rare poster, constant lurker)

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing stuff.
>
> CG

Sounds strangely like one of my rides, cept I have 14 hours of pushing but
only half an hour of actual labour !

Congrats....Adam

(Rare poster, constant lurker)

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing stuff.
>
> CG

Sounds strangely like one of my rides, cept I have 14 hours of pushing but
only half an hour of actual labour !

Congrats....Adam

(Rare poster, constant lurker)

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing stuff.
>
> CG

Sounds strangely like one of my rides, cept I have 14 hours of pushing but
only half an hour of actual labour !

Congrats....Adam

(Rare poster, constant lurker)

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing stuff.
>
> CG

Sounds strangely like one of my rides, cept I have 14 hours of pushing but
only half an hour of actual labour !

Congrats....Adam

(Rare poster, constant lurker)

"Chris Glidden" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> Thanks Mitch. She's a big one alright and yup she was pushed out. 14
> hours of labor but only half an hour of actual pushing. Amazing stuff.
>
> CG

Sounds strangely like one of my rides, cept I have 14 hours of pushing but
only half an hour of actual labour !

Congrats....Adam

(Rare poster, constant lurker)

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:18:48 -0700, "Chris Glidden" <[email protected]>
wrote:

..Well not quite yet, but as soon as is possible.

Good. Leave her on a trail & see how long she survives, since you guys think
that mountain biking is harmless.

Daughter #2 (Alexis Makai)
..was born yesterday at 3:10 PM, weighing in at 9 lbs 4.5oz. She's very
..healthy and happy as is mom. Life is good!
..
..CG
..

===