Another great e-bay bargain

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Spademan O----L, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3606364350&category=729
    | 7
    |
    | Gotta love the ingenuity behind the suspension....

    I've actually held that unit in my hand once at a bike shop in Myrtle Beach SC (USA) It has to weigh
    10-15 pounds by itself. As to 1000 being made, that sounds a little high since that one bike shop
    has never sold the one it got.

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 4/24/2003

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3606364350&category=729
    > > 7
    > >
    > > Gotta love the ingenuity behind the suspension....
    >
    > it looks like shit! Geeze, I'd prefer to keep the bike a HT than have that 'lump' on the back,
    > even for free................
    >

    > Shaun aRen't

    My thoughts exactly. i was just waiting for somebody else to mention it so i would not be
    the only one.

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

  5. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Gotta love the ingenuity behind the suspension....

    "Worth" 399 pounds or "weighs" 399 pounds? ;)

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3606364350&category=729
    > > > 7
    > > >
    > > > Gotta love the ingenuity behind the suspension....
    > >
    > > it looks like shit! Geeze, I'd prefer to keep the bike a HT than have
    that
    > > 'lump' on the back, even for free................
    > >

    > > Shaun aRen't
    > >

    > My thoughts exactly. i was just waiting for somebody else to mention it so i would not be the
    > only one.

    Don't be such a wimp - speak your mind FFS.

    Shaun aRe ',;~P~

  7. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > >

    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3606364350&category=729

    > > > it looks like shit! Geeze, I'd prefer to keep the bike a HT than have
    > that
    > > > 'lump' on the back, even for free................
    > > >

    > > > Shaun aRen't
    > > >

    > > My thoughts exactly. i was just waiting for somebody else to mention it so i would not be the
    > > only one.
    >
    > Don't be such a wimp - speak your mind FFS.
    >

    > Shaun aRe ',;~P~

    i think if i spoke my mind, parents would be covering their children's ears for miles around ;-)

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

  8. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3606364350&category=729
    > > 7
    > >
    > > Gotta love the ingenuity behind the suspension....
    > >

    > Oooooh! I gotta get that for DH racing! That looooong wheel base would be so stable at speed!
    >
    > Mike ;^)

    Hehe...dang thing looks like they glued it together with bits from a box spring mattress and
    garage door!
    --
    Slacker

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...

    message

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3606364350&category=729

    > > that

    > > > My thoughts exactly. i was just waiting for somebody else to mention
    it
    > > > so i would not be the only one.
    > >
    > > Don't be such a wimp - speak your mind FFS.
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe ',;~P~
    > >

    > i think if i spoke my mind, parents would be covering their children's ears for miles around ;-)

    So? Never stopped me............heheheheheh >',;~}~

    Shaun aRe - The Spawn of Satan's Pet Frog.