another Lance/Kristen story

the twins hit again..... its tough work, expecially for someone dreaming of sipping mai tais on the
beachs of jamaica by day and loving on the beach by night. not feeding screaming kids day in day out
for yeeeeeeeeears...... she is worn out and he could give a ****....."say tomage"....

>she should quit her crying. i hope lance had her sign a prenup.

Give me a break ... Lance is a jackass on many levels. This only confirms it. I don't know many
people who have the strength to stick with someone while they fight cancer then put up with his
ego ********. Yes, I can see where his marriage got in the way of his Nike sponsorship and
commercial deals.

A few questions. Does The Star have photos of an indiscretion? Why didn't Lance's management deny
the infidelity rumor? How much might an indiscretion be worth in endorsement revenue lost? Isn't
Texas a community property state where Kristen gets 1/2 of everything? Will she have problems
finding an new husband who will sign a pre-nuptial? Is there a White Lady lurking in Spain?

"Ken McKisson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> sounds like a lot of innuendo and gossip to me. not saying any of it is
not
> true, but most of that belongs in a tabloid newspaper and don't care to
put
> much credence into much of it.
>
> "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > she should quit her crying. i hope lance had her sign a prenup.
> >
> > http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/55308.htm

Too bad they had a blowout in Solvang. That's a great place for R&R, I have been there quite a few
times, since I have friends in Santa Barbara. There are some cool mountain bike rides down by the
lake and dam. Also there is a killer climb there I have done which is real popular called the
eliminator that climbs up to the ridgeline on the high peaks. The eliminator takes you by where Jane
Fonda lived. I never saw Jane and Ted around when I rode by. There are some good climbs near there
for both road and dirt. I like Little Pine climb which is popular.

B-
-------------------
"Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> she should quit her crying. i hope lance had her sign a prenup.
>
> http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/55308.htm

"Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> she should quit her crying. i hope lance had her sign a prenup.
>
> http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/55308.htm

This article is a good example of just how big a star LANCE has become.

Athletes in the "major" sports in America (football, basketball, baseball) have these sorts of
marital problems all the time (as do people in general). Some of the athletes have horrendous
private lives, fathering all sorts of illegitimate children, etc. Much worse than a separation with
hurt feelings and rumored indiscretions.

How many of these athletes get their marital problems written about in the tabloids? Only a few.

>How many of these athletes get their marital problems written about in the tabloids? Only a few.

How many were Sports Illustrated Athlete of the Year? Given his story, Lance is not simply another
football, basketball, or baseball player. He is considered "inspirational", and therefore the
tabloids make him a target for such stories.

Ryan Crissey

It's extremely bad timing. Too bad they couldn't of agreed to wait till after the 5th TDL to
seperate. At least things wouldn't get any worse between now and the tour. Too bad they couldn't
hold it together until the 5th tour is over. It couldn't have come at a worse possible time, right
when he is getting ready to join the other top 5 winners. Of course my observation is based on [if]
this is a bad thing that's really affecting Lance. We don't know!

Oh well...

B-
-----------------------

> "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > she should quit her crying. i hope lance had her sign a prenup.
> >
> > http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/55308.htm
>

> This article is a good example of just how big a star LANCE has become.
>

> Athletes in the "major" sports in America (football, basketball, baseball) have these sorts of
> marital problems all the time (as do people in
general).
> Some of the athletes have horrendous private lives, fathering all sorts of illegitimate children,
> etc. Much worse than a separation with hurt
feelings
> and rumored indiscretions.
>

> How many of these athletes get their marital problems written about in the tabloids? Only a few.

"Magni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A few questions. Does The Star have photos of an indiscretion? Why didn't Lance's management
> deny the infidelity rumor? How much might an indiscretion be worth in endorsement revenue lost?
> Isn't Texas a
community
> property state where Kristen gets 1/2 of everything? Will she have
problems
> finding an new husband who will sign a pre-nuptial? Is there a White Lady lurking in Spain?

AFAIK, Texas is NOT a community property state. At least, it wasn't back in the early 90's when I
lived there.

> "Ken McKisson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > sounds like a lot of innuendo and gossip to me. not saying any of it is
> not
> > true, but most of that belongs in a tabloid newspaper and don't care to
> put
> > much credence into much of it.
> >
> > "Jonas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > she should quit her crying. i hope lance had her sign a prenup.
> > >
> > > http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/55308.htm

"Superdrome" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >How many of these athletes get their marital problems written about in
the
> >tabloids? Only a few.
> >

> How many were Sports Illustrated Athlete of the Year? Given his story,
Lance
> is not simply another football, basketball, or baseball player. He is considered "inspirational",
> and therefore the tabloids make him a target
for
> such stories.

Well, yes, that is part of my point.

Mere bike racers don't get written about in US tabloids.

[email protected] (Superdrome) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> >How many of these athletes get their marital problems written about in the tabloids? Only a few.
> >

> How many were Sports Illustrated Athlete of the Year? Given his story, Lance is not simply another
> football, basketball, or baseball player. He is considered "inspirational", and therefore the
> tabloids make him a target for such stories.
>
> Ryan Crissey

>Who gives a s__t about L.A. It's time for him to go away!

I agree. I have a 4 year old (girl) and a 1 year old (boy). The 1 year old is 10 x the work my
daughter ever was. I'm ready for the looney bin after taking care of him during the weekends.

This story made the news segment on the Howard Stern Radio Show this morning and Howard mused that
if Kristin got some nice implants it would solve their martial problems.

I often imagine leaving my wife and kids and taking off to Jamacia for a week and would love to hook
up with Mrs. A.

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote:

>the twins hit again..... its tough work, expecially for someone dreaming of sipping mai tais on the
>beachs of jamaica by day and loving on the beach by night. not feeding screaming kids day in day
>out for yeeeeeeeeears...... she is worn out and he could give a ****....."say tomage"....

shrek-<< Kristin is just overwhelmed being a new mommy of
3.

What crappola-I am sure they have a huge staff of nannies, housekeepers, cooks, etc...

(4)440-3535 http://www.vecchios.com "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> the twins hit again..... its tough work, expecially for someone dreaming of sipping mai tais on
> the beachs of jamaica by day and loving on the beach by night. not feeding screaming kids day in
> day out for yeeeeeeeeears...... she is worn out and he could give a ****....."say tomage"....
>
>"Say tomage"? is that your knowledge of French? C'est dommage is the
term.

"Superdrome" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >How many of these athletes get their marital problems written about in
the
> >tabloids? Only a few.
> >

> How many were Sports Illustrated Athlete of the Year? Given his story,
Lance
> is not simply another football, basketball, or baseball player. He is considered "inspirational",
> and therefore the tabloids make him a target
for
> such stories.
>
> Ryan Crissey

Especially when their marriage was promoted by publicists and themselves as being so perfect.

"Gary German" <gary_g@charter_NOSPAMX_.net> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Magni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > A few questions. Does The Star have photos of an indiscretion? Why
didn't
> > Lance's management deny the infidelity rumor? How much might an indiscretion be worth in
> > endorsement revenue lost? Isn't Texas a
> community
> > property state where Kristen gets 1/2 of everything? Will she have
> problems
> > finding an new husband who will sign a pre-nuptial? Is there a White
Lady
> > lurking in Spain?
> >

> AFAIK, Texas is NOT a community property state. At least, it wasn't back
in
> the early 90's when I lived there.

It is considered a community property state. See http://www.fairmark.com/spousal/comprop.htm for
a list of community property states.