another loss

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bird, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Bird

    Bird Guest

    well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be a
    small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Well, I had a POINT EIGHT in mine, too. But it was up and luckily it was only that 0.8! (G)

    Congrats on your loss. Each pound, actually each ounce adds DOWN!

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    >a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    >everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  3. Lynne

    Lynne Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

    I'm guessing you're feeling really great about going to your meeting. Good for you! Those 1.8's add
    up over time.

    Lynne

    >well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    >a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    >everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  4. You received your "gift" for going to the meeting ;-D Congratulations, Bird. Elaine K

    bird wrote:

    >well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    >a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    >everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Congrats Bird!! 1.8 is great!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

    bird wrote:
    > well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    > a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    > everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  6. excellent, see going is good, Lee
    bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    > a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    > everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  7. Congratulations on your great loss!

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    > a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    > everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  8. The discipline of facing the scale, no matter what, is essential. So glad you decided to go!
    Congrats on the loss. Congrats on making the decision to WI.

    Prairie Roots

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    >a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    >everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  9. Congratulations Bird.

    Brenda

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    > a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    > everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  10. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Well done for making yourself go - it's worth it, as you have shown! Well done you - that's a great
    loss for the week. Just goes to show that however you're feeling in yourself, that you've
    lost/gained - only the scales can really tell you for sure.
    --
    krys

    UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    > a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    > everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  11. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Woohoo Bird! Congrats on the fantastic loss, 1.8 is wonderful! Now aren't ya glad you bit the
    bullet and went? You should be pleased with yourself. Good job on hanging in there and keep up the
    great work.

    Joyce

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    >a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    >everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  12. congrads on the lose bird. i'm hoping that with my changes this week that when i weigh in tomorrow i
    will see a lose. i bought a new digital scale last week and can't wait to try it out. I'm am going
    this alone. i have the books from the last time I joined and trying my hardest

    angie "Lynne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > I'm guessing you're feeling really great about going to your meeting. Good for you! Those 1.8's
    > add up over time.
    >
    > Lynne
    >

    > >well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless
    if
    > >it was only going to be a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with
    > >myself! Have a good week everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  13. Bird

    Bird Guest

    I have done this in the past as well and have lost. Something always
    derailed me though so my advise would be to watch your progress and if you
    really get stuck, get back to the meetings.
    Bird
    need to lose 44#
    "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > congrads on the lose bird. i'm hoping that with my changes this week that when i weigh in tomorrow
    > i will see a lose. i bought a new digital scale last week and can't wait to try it out. I'm am
    > going this alone. i have
    the
    > books from the last time I joined and trying my hardest
    >
    > angie "Lynne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > I'm guessing you're feeling really great about going to your meeting. Good for you! Those 1.8's
    > > add up over time.
    > >
    > > Lynne
    > >

    > > >well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless
    > if
    > > >it was only going to be a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased
    > > >with myself! Have a good week everyone. Bird need to lose 44#

  14. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:45:32 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >well I wasn't going to go to my meeting today but decided to regardless if it was only going to be
    >a small loss and guess what.... lost 1.8# this week! I am so pleased with myself! Have a good week
    >everyone.

    Woohoo, what a nice surprise :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary